Secret Santa

He asked me out. Again. Time had passed, it was finally Christmas Eve but much to my despair I still hadn't make a choice. The balance probably guided by my heart told me to stay here with him, and pursue my studies at Visions but my brain reminded me of what a waste it was to abandon that dream. Whatever choice I was making, I knew I was going to have regrets. And I only had two days left to decide as we were leaving on the 26. My luggages were ready, but still open. I was also ready to unpack everything for him.

Hey Gwen taste that for me please ? Gayatri came to me with something in her hand and I frowned when I saw what it was.

I don't like shrimps..

Ah, I need someone to taste this for me. I don't trust what seasonings Pavitr have add to it !

Well just ask Miles when he comes.. he likes spicy food. I smirked, he doesn't of course.

Speaking of him don't you know when he'll arrive ? She asked.

He hasn't called or text me.. I'll try again, for the mean time just put it in Hobie's mouth it'll wake him up. I giggled as she nodded. I then took out my phone off my pocket yet again texting Miles asking for his position. For the last few days, despite being in a tough situation he would come see me everyday when he had time and it was really sweet, he really managed to come up with a new idea on how to make me blush everytime. See why my balance scaled in his favour ?

Hey Miles when are u coming ?

Inaminute

I scoffed shaking my head, but as he said just a minute later the bell rung. Smiling I went to open the door, just to see him full of bags that he dropped inside as soon as he entered. He was wearing a black shirt and a bow tie with a black classy pant.

Yo Gwen, he greeted as I was still checking him out.

I see you did efforts today, I love this outfit your handsome in it. I gueninely said as I smiled to him. He smiled back stroking the back of his head.

Thanks, but let me tell you how gorgeous you are too. It's rare to see you in a dress but know that it suits you. He winked as I bit my lip. Wanna kiss me huh ? He teased. Not until you're my girlfriend, he added making me chuckle.

You're such a kid..

No in fact I'm being a man if you ask me, he shrugged, but that's just me.

NOW WHO THE FUCK PUT FIRE IN MY MOUTH ?! Hobie's loud voice suddenly resounded through the house as I instinctively blocked my ears.

Damn man I don't think you need a mic anymore on concert.. Miles said stroking his ears.

I don't sing, I play guitar, but that doesn't answer my question ! That shit fucking burns more than hell !

It's Gayatri. Margo shrugged as I laughed at how fast she sold her.

Snitch ! Ganke sticked his tongue.

Wait last time we were in a situation like this Hobie straight up accused me just because I laughed ! But I didn't laugh because I was guilty I laughed because his face was funny ! She defended.

To be honest it was Gwen's idea. Gayatri then pointed at me as I gasped.

Pavitr seasoned it. I pointed at him (they really be poiting at each other like that one spiderman meme)