Getting worse

Slumped on his couch, eyes closed, all alone, here in his small apartment, Aaron Davis was currently cursing himself for what he had done to his nephew, the only one that believed in him and kept him on the good side, or basically the one that made the good in him survives.

He hated it, because he saw how deeply Miles loved that girl but he couldn't let him date her anymore now that he learned that girl was Gwen Stacy. The captain's daughter, the girl related to that teen who took drugs from his gang. And knowing his boss' manners, Miles was in potential danger by dating her. He didn't know what future Kingpin held for this kid knowing he was a cruel man, but above all, a boss in bankruptcy. That's why Aaron decided to side with Margo. Because of that, but also because he personally knew her and knew she was a good person for his nephew. Everything he did, he did it for Miles.

His eyes suddenly opened when his "professional" phone vibrated. He took a look at the screen. 'Unknown' it said. But he knew it was from his boss.

October already, contact the officer's daughter we're losing too much money.

Tell her to add 5K more.

Ok.

He clicked his tongue throwing his phone. He was already upset but this situation was getting even worse. And whatever his boss said, he had to obey like a dog.

Just a quick update on Aaron's situation