Uncle Aaron

Let's talk about the multiverse. I offered slumped in the library's armchair.

Why not. She shrugged. It was now Friday evening, and I was working on a topic for a science project with Margo. Would you focus Miles ? It's that girl again isn't it ?

Why would you say that, I just already feel tired from all the work I mean I have an essay to write on a 2 hours movie I didn't even watch yet, now that ! I exhaled.

So what, I'm doing all the job alone ? I have personal homework to do as well Miles but we gotta get started on that !

Alright, alright sorry ! I said lifting my hands in surrender. There was a short silence before she spoke again.

That girl... can we meet her ? Like don't you wanna invite her to our table or something ? Margo offered and I turned my eyes back to hers.

Well I would but I don't really know where she is... like I've seen her only Monday and yesterday see ? I confessed to her.

You've talked to her only twice and she's already the topic of all our conversations ? She chuckled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I don't talk about her at all, it's y'all bringing her into any conversation, I said grabbing a random pen.

• • •

And you think she got a thing for you ?

I'm pretty sure of it yea, I agreed totally confident.

You tried the shoulder touch man ? My uncle suggested and I just have to laugh, this old man really.

Bro you got no rizz ! I don't need your shoulder thing I just need my natural rizz ! I assured, but just in case.. you can show me what it is.

No problem man.. he chuckled sitting down next to me. Tomorrow, you find that girl, walk up to her and be like : « hey... » he said trying to rizz me up. We both laughed.

Wow, I guess that's how you and dad used to flirt back in ice age ! He playfully hit my shoulder and I continued scrolling on my phone for a minute. Hey uncle Aaron, do you know someone I could use help from for a homework ? I timidly asked knowing what was coming. My uncle turned a surprised face at me.

You ? Need help ? You're tripping Miles, you're a good student, don't drop school like that I believe in you little man, you're the best of us ! He said his fist clenched waiting for mine to bump into it.

You right... then I guess I should head back to my dorm instead of wasting anymore time, I sighed.

Good decision Miles. He smiled, next time you come to see me that girl better be your girl ! He joked and I clicked my tongue and turned to him.

Her name is Gwen ! I clarified getting out of his house.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Yeah. Miles' uncle low voice talked answering the phone.

Prowler, boss needs you for a business come right now. And he asked you give a warning to the officer's kid, she thinks she's safe because she moved, tell her we're following her every movements.

No problem. Aaron Davis accepted his eyes suddenly turning darker, he grabbed a purple mask and left his house through the window.
Miles thought his uncle was the person he knew the best and actually looked up to him. But what he didn't know was his uncle had a odd job, at night he would slipped on a dark purple mask and do activities for a certain gang.

AN: feel free to comment your opinion and leave votes it motivates me to write👀 JUST SAYING