P.E class

The last time I saw her was three days ago, on Monday. I was kid of disappointed honestly, turned out we only share one class at last.

Are you still thinking about this girl you exchanged 3 sentences with ? I heard Ganke complaining.

What ? No I'm tryna concentrate. I said hitting my opponent. We were playing Spider-Man on PS4, Ganke couldn't beat Octopus so he asked me for help.

Dude you've been hitting the same button for 5 minutes, at least try ! He exasperatedly said.

I'm not in the mood that fight's way too long.. I sighed and paused the game. Class restart in 10 anyways let's go, I said glimpsing at my phone screen to see it was 13:50pm

What, already ? He immediately stood up then checked his phone. Damn I have classes with mister Ohara...

Aye can't relate I'm with miss Drew right now ! I said mocking him. Lemme change quickly it's P.E time... I said and wore a dark blue sweatpants with a white oversized shirt. I put my blue Jordan's on and finally took my bag. 'Kay let's go. I said to him and we walked a good part of the way together before separating because I was doing sport outside.

Coming closer to the field I was kind of proud to not be late because I don't have a joke for today. My eyes searched for miss Drew but in the process I met eyes with the blond girl instead. Goddam that gotta be the greatest coincidence of all time...Our eye contact almost made me chock as my saliva went the wrong way. I coughed a bit and came closer to her unintentionally smiling.

Hey ! I thought we only shared philosophy class, it's good to see you here ! I said once I was close enough. She smiled back and shrugged.

Actually P.E is one of my favorite thing at school. In fact, I think it's one of the only interesting things here. She said and I was happy that she talked back to me.

Same here, I gotta stay in shape to avoid being late this often. I chuckled.

Okay students, I hope y'all are ready for this year because you'll work your ass off in this class, I want only good grades ! And if you skip on purpose I'll personally come to your room in the morning and make you run kilometres to catch up with what you missed.

yes ma'am ! We all said in harmony and I could see that surprised the new girl. Miss Drew thinks we at the military service so usually when she says something that's how we answer, you'll get use to it soon enough she's cool. I reassured her.

She... she looks cool as hell... Gwen said admiring the teacher and Drew looked back to her probably feeling her gaze.

A new face I see... what's your name ? You're not in my list...

Oh it's normal I have to go to the principal's office later because for some reasons I don't appear in the teachers records... she said offering a shy smile. Excuse me, are you...? She didn't finish her sentence rather showing what she was implying by pointing at Drew's belly.

Yea pregnant, 7 month. Anyways you got lucky because your friend Morales here knows the principal very well so he could guide you. She finished giving me a sarcastic smile.

Nah Drew you know if I go there that dude's gonna give me detention for stepping in his office with my left foot !

Who said you're going in ? You're just guiding that young lady. She winked at me before going back in front of the class.

What, do you got some beef with that teacher ? She asked chuckling and I only sighed in response

Don't tell me 'bout it, this dude is racist I'm sure...

You're not forced to come with me you know ? She clarified lifting an eyebrow.

No I'll go, and I'll show you around quickly.

Let's get started with 3 laps for warm-up, then you'll do your stretching ! Drew exclaimed catching my attention. Turning my face back to the girl I noticed she was already running so I caught up with her quickly then started running to her rhythm.

So why'd you take this PE program for ? I asked trying to start a conversation, I really wanted to know her better, I'm sure we'd be great friends

For dance, and you Miles ? She asked still looking in front of her as we were running.

I chose if for basketball but I'm not too bad at dancing and gymnastics me think. I shrugged, don't want to brag but y'know. I added and she chuckled

She glanced at me for a second and it looked like she was hesitant about something, but after a quick second she let out a sigh and talked.

My name's Gwen by the way. She said and it made me automatically smile. Does that mean she's giving me a chance ?

Gwen ? Cool name ! I said trying to not show how excited I was about learning her name.

Thank you. She answered, oh, watch out. She warned me and when I turned to look in front of me a post hit me right in the face and I fell to the floor.

Daaaamn , shoot ! I hissed in pain holding my nose. Mierda ! What's this doing here ? I could've sworn it wasn't here last year. And shoot I just embarrassed myself real quick in front of Gwen... That was on purpose. I clarified clearing my throat earning a laugh from her.

I'm sorry I should've warn you better, are you good ? She smiled offering her hand for help. I gladly took it and she helped me up. Her hands felt really soft.

Yea I'm good. I awkwardly chuckled.

Shoot Miles you're bleeding. She said looking worried all of a sudden, I was startled when she touched my cheek with her hand to check my face and my heart started involuntary beating fast. Wow what's happening to me ?

She grabbed my wrist and brought me out of the field to not disturb the other students that were still running and she walked me to the teacher. I looked at her hands surprised. That's a lot of physical touch for today, I thought.

Where are we going ? I asked.

Shh. She told me then when we arrived to the teacher she asked her : excuse me but Miles is bleeding can I escort him to the nurse office please ?

Good luck to catch that nurse, Drew laughed and made us a head sign to tell us to go.