[ The picture of Gwen

Uncle Aaron ! I yelled from the outside knocking repetitively on his window.

Hey Miles, come on in man. He invited and I opened the glass door entering his living room. I got rid of my Jordan and jumped on the couch next to him. Do you need relationship tips again ?

Kinda...?

You say my rizz is dead but you often come to me. He mocked.

Well I'm brave enough to trust you on this. I replied. Anyways so me and Gwen got really close you know ? Like we exchanged numbers, we text every night, I feel she got more comfortable with me and all see ? I explained loving my hands in the process and he nodded.

My nephew collecting girls... he scoffed hitting my shoulder. What about Margo though ? Homegirl was good I mean you have a great chemistry with her.

Nah she my friend, I shook my head. So Gwen offered we go out again, but I wanna make it a date ! But I don't how.

You brought her to Williamsburg ? He asked.

Did that first. I said proudly/

Well I did my first date in an arcade, you should go there too. He offered.

That might be the best idea you gave me old man. I said handshaking him. My uncle is the coolest uncle ever and probably the best person on earth. I wish he had a better relationship with my parents...

Wait wait that's not al ! After the games, take the girl to a calm place, you look her in the eyes.. grab her hand and say.. is your dad a thief ? Cuz he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes. He said in a seductive tone and I had to laugh.

What the heck uncle Aaron, sounds goofy as hell ! I laughed. His old fashioned flirting style is probably the funniest thing on Earth. You're getting to old. I added in a laugh.

All girls like compliments. He shrugged. Try it man you got nothin to lose. He added and I took note, maybe he's right. So, you got new drawings ?

Oh it's been a while since I last drew, I wanna tag you know but I can't really. I let out a sigh.

What are you thinking of ? What would you like to draw ? He asked me in a more serious tone.

I... I don't really know, it's cheesy but I only think of Gwen lately... I admitted looking at my shoes.

You can draw her buddy, love is a strong feeling. He assured hitting my shoulder. I smiled at him. What she looks like ?

You lucky I got a pic of her. I said.

You mean you took a pic of her.

Whatever.. I chuckled brushing it off. That's her. That's Gwen. I said proud showing him a photo of her.

 I said proud showing him a photo of her

I smiled looking at the picture. Cause she looked really beautiful. I looked back at uncle Aaron who had been silent for a second now and his look was dark. His eyebrows furrowed.

Uncle Aaron ? I asked worried. Why he lookin at the photo like that ? He seemed to snap back into reality.

Nah I just thought she was black.. he laughed it off and I playfully shook my head. That man..

anyways, I think I'mma go back it's already 6 and the school doors close at 7:30. I'll give you feedback on the date ! I stood up and walked to the door

Obvious the events in this chapter take place the day before Miles and Gwen went to the arcade