Unexpected encounter

December month had began, and it started to get reaally cold real quick. I couldn't wait for the holidays, all of us did since we decided to celebrate Christmas Eve together with the crew, Margo's idea by the way. We'll of course go back with our families for the traditional party on 25th. Needless to say we decided to play Secret Santa and organised a real thing to make things fair and more fun. I only know I had to buy a gift for Gayatri, I was still searching what to offer though. This game was so random but it's fun.

At the same time I had of course bought something for Gwen for New Year's Eve, she's gonna love it. Or she's gonna love em. Cause it's multiple things in fact, one matching heart necklace for both of us, cheesy maybe but means a lot to me, one mini album with the pictures we took together and last but not least my sketchbook with all the drawings of her. I hope it won't come out weird, because it's sort of my way to express my love for her, in an artistic way. It counts drawings of our friends, teachers and just some random things too, but mostly her. She's always on my mind, so I completed it quickly. I plan on taking her out on December 31st, you know a little walk on the snow paths and then I offer all the gifts, to make her understand she was the best part of my year. I have the whole thing planned, she'd then smile and kiss me—

Someone is lost in their thoughts... and they're liking it seeing that huge grin. I heard Gwen's voice bringing me back to reality. We were in my room, cuddling since it seems to be her favorite activity now. I cleared my throat as she laughed at my face.

I was trying to figure out who's the lucky one to get a gift from you. I shrugged.

You're still on that ? She chuckled. I can't tell you it'll ruin the game ! She then added and I nodded letting out a sigh.

Can't help it, I'm hella curious. I said. Oh dang I just got an amazing idea! I said suddenly sitting straight forcing her to sit too which made her complain.

Will you lay down ? She said trying to push me back down but I resisted.

Come with me Gwen I know what to buy for the secret Santa. I just randomly remembered when we went to the mall last time Gayatri said she needed to get that one BTS album, I don't know the name but if I see it, I'll recognise it.

If I come with you I'll guess who you're taking a gift for ?

You won't mind waiting on a bench for 10 minutes ? I reluctantly asked.

If you buy me something to eat. She shrugged.

Okay deal, let's go ! I stood up taking my coat on the coat rack.

Oh can I borrow your coat ? I heard her as I turned around surprised.

You want this ? I raised an eyebrow showing my big coat and she nodded with a cute smile. Okay I have the same in green anyways, I shrugged handing it to her. She put it on and it went mid thigh for her which made me bite my lip to prevent a yelp from coming out. She's too cute in this, it's like hella oversized.

How's it ? She asked checking herself.

You look like a penguin, but my clothes suits you well. I said walking to her moving on for a kiss.

I'll ignore the first part of your sentence.. she giggled in between the kiss. Separating our lips I went to put on my second coat then offered her my hand that she gladly took as we headed out to the Kings Plaza Center.

• • •

I'll be quick. I smiled as she sat on one of the inside bench, I had bought her a waffle as promised.
I walked to a Target store and started searching for the album even asking employees, I finally saw the album which was insanely more expensive that any album I've ever saw. How's this shi 70$ ?! I whispered to myself. There is no way I'm buying this I don't even have the money left. The whole Gwen thing costed like 85$, basically my whole economy. I ain't going to get money for a soooo long time. Sighing I decided to sacrifice everything I had left and take the 40$ one instead it looked good anyway. It's for a friend after all, it's worth it. I'll take this. I told the cashier.

BTS fan ? He smirked. They're great, he commented as I awkwardly chuckled.

It's for a friend actually, I explained but that sounded like a terrible excuse for some reasons. I shrugged it off paying the album, I got the gift wrapped and put it in a bag. Thank you, I said leaving.

I checked the time seeing it was only 2pm and decided to join Gwen. She was still sitting in the same place as before and a huge grin plastered on my face, I gasped seeing who was beside her.

Oh, Uncle Aaron !

Short chapter.🥲
Sorry I'm a bit unfocused lately cuz I been working on something else but promise next chapter is longer😌 if I'm still awake I even think on posting it later..😏
What u think will happen next ?

See u tomorrow (or later👀) to find out :)