Epilogue (Part 2)

Her Full-Time Apricity: Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter theme: Daylight by Taylor Swift

I was never really a fan of sitting in pew benches as a couple gets married in front of the altar.

Months ago, I can even clearly remember exchanging snickers and snide remarks with my cousins while Sean Jexter exchanges vows with Estelle, not really paying that much attention to them. I don’t know but it was like an instinct to not adore and feel all the fuzzy feelings from a wedding which isn’t mine at the first place.

Turns out, I just wanted to save all the overwhelming emotions; I wanted to feel its entrancing moment when it’s already my wedding that I’m attending.

Figures, I only wanted to save the thrilling emotions as I watch her walk towards me.

Now I’m right here shitting tears profusely.

With the warm and salty breeze gliding around us, making her short-length hair sway together with the afternoon wind, I watched her take small and slow steps towards me here in the corner of the cliff.

Having no chairs and people around just makes it even more a spectacular sight.

Just her.

Only her.

She’s even wearing her enchanting and rare smile as she also stifles her tears all while scrunching her nose and biting her full rosy lips.

Watching her hold back her tears just makes me tear-up even more.

Kingina ang hirap pa rin i-process na at some point in our relationship iiyakan niya rin pala ako dahil sa pagkatuwa...

An intimate and completely private wedding might just have been the best decision we both could ever make. Only the two of us, a Judge who would officiate our wedding, and a videographer and photographer that can help us keep this special day close to our hearts and minds as we spend years together starting from this day on.

Being back here in Rossberg Province’s Nature Park where it all started just makes all the memories rush into me.

On how she ditched her classes, about to eat a burger partnered with her beer.

Getting a word about how back-breaking life has always been while showing no hints of emotions from her face and voice at all. I can even remember crying on her place back then. Mas naging iyakin ata talaga ako simula nang magka-kilala kaming dalawa.

The same day she agreed to have me as her suitor was also the very same day she bluntly introduced me as her boyfriend to her parents.

And the cliché line, the rest was already history.

“Hey...” She then said just as she reached me.

She’s looking up at me, clearing her throat as she finally stopped her tears from streaming out to her mesmerising face.

Fuck...I want to kiss her cleft chin.

Seeing her this close, staring straight to her glistening eyes as the setting sun is now being bestowed upon us just makes her look as the beauteous woman in my eyes once again.

“Hey.” I responded, sniffing for the nth time; clearing my throat before taking her hand. “Now, let’s get married shall we?” I said, ended up smiling at the sight of her as she nodded with tears brimming on her eyes.

Being hand in hand, we already faced Judge Tresvalles who then gave us both a nod and a small smile. She’s her godmother who was kind enough to grant our favour after we discreetly asked her to officiate our wedding all the way here in Rossberg.