Chapter one

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me

Cause I'm still trying to figure it out Don't know what's down this road
I'm just walking

*2006 * 

Taylor POV

'And here she comes '.
'This is Taylor Swift '.
I heard my name yelling. I smiled at my mum who was standing backstage with me. Waiting until I get on stage.
Then I got a microphone from a guy. He pointed me at the stage.
'Good luck you can do this Taylor ' my mum said to me with a smile.
I nodded.
'Thanks ' I replied and with my microphone, I walked to the stage.
Then I heard my band playing and that was the time to get on stage.
With a big smile on my face, I walked on stage and saw 100 or maybe 1000 fans screaming in front of me.
I still can't believe this all going to happen to me.
My life changed when someone found my singing and of course, my parents have motivated me to keep going with singing and playing the guitar.

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's ok Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
Oh, I'll be strong, I'll be wrong
Oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
Oh, I'm just a girl
Trying to find a place in this world

After 3 songs I sang from my first album I said goodbye to the fans and I blew a kiss to my band and left the stage. The first one I ran into was my mum.
'Taylor you were amazing like always and this is why you are born for '. While my mum was talking I was into her save hug. I could smell her familiar perfume. And so thankful that she is here with me.
Then I pushed myself away from my mum.
'Well it was so cool can't wait to do this more ' I said with a big smile.
'Well, I guess you will be performing more soon 'My mum said with a grin.
I hope my mum is right about that.
After a few minutes, we walked back to the dressing room. I changed in some comfortable clothes and then we walked with my dad back to the car.
'Wait here '. I heard a bodyguard saying to us. I look surprised.
'Why? ' I ask him.
'Well look ' he said and he opened the door from the studio. Immediately I hear fans screaming and I can see a lot of girls waiting around the car for me.
I guess more than 100 people?
'Wow ' I only can say.
'I want to meet them all ' I said immediately.
'Taylor I think it's better to go into the car immediately 'my dad said.
'What? No way! My fans are important! ' I said immediately back.
'Tay my important thing is that you are safe ' he said back with a stern face.
I sighed. Always my dad talked about safety first.
Blablabla.
I just want to meet my fans.
Then I look at my bodyguard.
'Well I will go with you but only for 5 minutes ' he said then to me.
'Oh thank you so much! ' I said happily and hugged him immediately.
But when I stepped into the fresh air I saw a lot of fans screaming and taking pictures of me. I can't believe this right now and couldn't believe that years later there will be more people who are waiting for me outside everywhere I go.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my very first ever Taylor Swift story. So I really hope you like it. Soon there will be drama coming up........