Chapter 24

Danny POV

The other two nights went well in Kansas City. Me and the boys enjoyed being on stage. After the three days, we flew immediately further to New York. That's the last Reputation tour in America. We landed at John F Kennedy International Airport. When we got our bags we walked to the way out. Outside a car is waiting for us to bring us to the hotel. Taylor is coming later to New York. And we decided to fly separately. But when I stepped outside. I saw a lot of fans and a handful of paparazzi taking pictures of me.
'Danny! Where Is Taylor? '
'Danny look here! '
'Where is Taylor Swift? '
'Is it already over between you two? '
I heard all those people yelling at me.
A lot of people were surrounding us. We almost can't go to the car.
'What are we going now? 'I heard Glen saying. I look at him.
He was just like the other lads locked up among those people.
I put my shoulders up.
Then I caught my eye on Sean. Our bodyguard.
'MOVE!! Let the lads to the car '. I heard him yelling at the people.
'DANNY! Tell us what's up with you and Taylor! 'I heard a photographer yelling at me.
'Don't say anything ' Glen said softly to me.
I nodded.
We squeezed through the people to the car. And quickly jumped into the car and our suitcases were put in the car later by some security people from the airport.

Taylor POV

Today it's Monday we fly over to New York. In a few days, we are going to do the last Reputation gigs in America. Time flies when you are having fun in America. But I can't wait to go further with this tour to Europa.
Danny flew already to New York now and I was just waking up in bed when I got a notice on my phone.
I grab and I saw a new flash on my phone.

Danny from The Script arrived in New York with his band and this time no Taylor with him. Is it already over between them?

Under the text, I saw some paparazzi pictures of them, on the airport outside. They were surrounded by a lot of people and of course, people who were taking pictures of them. Special from Danny. My mouth went wide open.
And I was in shock about the text above the pictures. How dare people write that? Danny and I decided to travel alone. And now people are writing that our relationship is over?
I sighed. Maybe we have to publish something together—Danny and I.
Then I decided to call him.
But sadly he didn't pick up his phone. So I decided to take first a hot shower.

After the shower, I dressed up in jeans. A comfy glitter shirt and my favorite heels. Walking to the bed table I saw my phone had a few messages.
All of them were from Danny.
I called him again.
This time he picked up his phone.
'Taylor it's madness here ' He said immediately.
'I know I just saw the pictures'.
I sighed.
'We have to do something I think '. Danny said back.
'I agree maybe posting a picture of both of us on our Instagram with a good text? 'I suggest.
'That's good I mean we are still together right?' He laughed.
I laugh too.
'Yes, of course, can't wait to see you today ' I said with a big smile.
'Me too and sleeping together ' Danny grinned.
'Of course ' I said back and thought about the nights in Kansas. I have really missed sleeping with the one you love in one bed. Cuddle up and wake up the next morning in his arms.
'So what are we going to post? And which picture? ' Danny ask me then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift: Just for all those people outside.......... We are still together. Love is a great thing. But it's greater thatpeople have to leave us alone and let us date normally.