Chapter 33

First of all Happy new year Swifties! It takes a while when I'm back with a new chapter. 

But this new year, I hope to write more chapters and upload more... I hope you all have an amazing healthy year and this year will be ours! Taylor Swift year! I'm finally going to see her live for the first time! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor POV

After Danny his call, I take immediately a hot shower. And put later some comfy black jogging pants on and one of my favorite purple hoodies.
Then some time later, I heard a knock on my door.
'Come in ' I answered and I sat down on the end of the bed. Staring at the door.
The door went open and Danny came in.
'Taylor ' he said and he came into the room. Followed by a woman from the hotel with a trolley with breakfast.
'Thank you 'I said to the hotel staff and she left.
Danny was still standing a few meters away from me.
Then I jumped off the bed.
'Let's eat I'm starving 'I said with a short laugh on my face and grabbed the trolley and took it to my bed. I sit on the end of the bed.
'Come 'I said again to Danny and I pointed at a space next to me.
He nodded and he sat later next to me.
We eat in silence.
But after breakfast, Danny opened his mouth.
'I'm sorry Taylor for this all.... 'I don't want you to get involved in this ' He start to speak.
I nodded.
'you know I'm middle of the tour and I don't need distracting... '
'I mean bad distracting ' I said also.
Then I see a little smile on his face.
'I understand so I did take care of Anne and I just said to her I don't want to be involved in this, even if it's my kid ' he said.
My mouth went wide open. I can't believe that Danny is saying that. I mean if I was Anne I would be angry with him. But on the other hand, I'm okay with this.
Now me and Danny can move on.

After breakfast and a shower, we spent the rest of the time in my hotel room. Before we head back to the Arena. I did my soundcheck and Danny was standing next to my mum backstage watching me.
Everything went fine. And after the soundcheck, it was time for Danny and his lads to do the soundcheck.
I watched the lads from the back.
I heard the boys playing when I suddenly got an idea.
Me and Danny have written a song together witch one is later a big hit for the lads.
'Wait guys I have maybe an idea for tonight! ' I said when I came on stage and Danny and the others were watching me surprised.
'Let's sing together our song 'I said and I looked immediately to Danny.
Then I see a big smile on his face.
'That's brilliant! 'He said excitedly.
Later I got a microphone and did the song on stage. Tonight will be a special night.

Danny POV

This evening I went on stage with the lads. And so excited because Taylor is going to sing with us. With one song 'Breakeven '. We wrote some time ago. But she surprised me some hours ago when she introduced me to sing with me on stage tonight.
'Let's do this 'Glen said to me and gave me a high five.
'Yes let's rock again 'I smiled and I gave the other lads also a high five before we went on stage.
We decide to do a break-even at the end of our set.
We played in our home town and it was so much fun. Fans recognized us.
I give some fans a high five.
I run on stage.
Made some fun with the lads.
But then the moment came when Taylor would show up.
'First of all, Thank you Dublin for an amazing night here... '
'Also thank you to Taylor Swift who gives us a chance to go on tour with her'.
I look thankful to the audience.
'This last song I wrote with her and thanks to her it's becoming one of our biggest hits so tonight will be special because we decided to sing with her this song '.
'So give a huge applause for Miss Swift 'I said into the microphone and I heard fans screaming when I saw Taylor coming up on stage.
Then the band starts to play and Taylor is coming to me. The first time to sang together on stage.

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathin'
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleepin'
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? And
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're okay?
I'm fallin' to pieces, yeah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, I will take a jump in the story. The tour will continue in Europe.

And Taylor will be writing further with the next album.Will be Anne back in Danny his life?Or is something else coming up that makes Danny and Taylor her dating life difficult?