Chapter 3

Taylor POV

The next day I woke up in my king-size bed in the hotel in Vegas. I heard two cats meowing. I turn around in bed and see my cats are coming to me.
'Hi lovelies ' I smiled and when they reached me we cuddled in bed. We do this every morning.
I love it. But I prefer having a boyfriend next to me in bed to cuddle or do other things in bed. After a while, I grab my phone and watch Instagram.
Fans tagging me everywhere in posts.
I like the most of them.
Or trying to react to a post.
One hour later I jumped out of bed and took a long shower. It's time for breakfast.
And when I got dressed I heard a knock on the door.
I walk immediately to my front door.
When I opened it I saw Selena and a person from the hotel with some breakfast on a trolly.
'Tay! 'Selena said happy and we hugged each other.
I said thank you to the woman who brought me breakfast and closed the door behind me.

'No way! That's so awesome Sel ' I said happy to her.
She is lying next to me in bed.
Also, she helped me to eat my breakfast.
'Yes can't wait to show the world to hear my new single after so long not being in the spotlights '.
I can see her smiling a lot.
I know she was in a deep dark place. But I'm so happy she is out of that zone.
'Can you sing it tonight? 'I offer.
I prop the last bit of my sandwich in my mouth.
'Uh I don't know ' she was holding up her shoulders.
'You should do! I don't mind to share the stage with you '.
I smiled.
'Oh Tay that would be amazing but I have to think how we are going to do that ' she said and she jumped off the bed.
'Sel, no worries, and be chill we figure it all out today before the show ' I promised her.
I jumped off the bed too and grabbed her hand.
'But first, we are going to have some fun 'I laughed.
I see a smile on her face.
'Okay what is your plan? ' she asked.

After a few hours of having fun in the hotel. We swam and had a lot of fun. Miley and Demi werethere too. Sadly we couldn't go to a mall to shop. We love to shop but sinceI'm so popular I can't go anywhere sadly. That's the sad part of being famous. Aftera long shower, we were going to the arena for a soundcheck. We chatted, welaughed on our way to the dressing room.
Then suddenly my manager said my name.
I turn around and see her walking towards me.
'What's up? 'I asked her.
'Well after this show we are going to Ireland, Dublin. We got invited forthe MTV awards and you got nominated ' she told me.
I smiled.
'Cool can't wait to be back in Europe again ' I said back.
'So after the show, we are going to the airplane? '.
My manager shakes her head.
'Tomorrow we are going to fly to Dublin, so then you have some time there to relaxand to get over your jetlag ' She winked at me.
'Thank you and that's a good idea '. I give her a hug before I run after thegirls. They were already in my dressing room.
Can't wait to go back to Europe and special to Dublin. But I didn't know yetwhat was going to happen there. My life will be changed forever... After the MTVAwards.... 

------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next chapter we will meet the other character, Danny... And the drama is coming up around the MTV Awards. Taylor her life will be changed.