Chapter 16

Taylor POV

It was almost 6 in the evening when I met Danny backstage.
He looks messed up.
I hugged him.
'What's wrong? 'I asked him.
'Anne ' he replied.
'Come let's talk 'I said to him.
He nodded and followed me to my dressing room.
When he sat down on the couch he began to talk to me.
My mouth went wide open when he told me about Anne.
I can't believe she is also here but how she treats Danny that's so wrong.
Danny is such a sweetheart. And the person I like very much.
Maybe a bit too much but I still can't tell him about my feelings for him.
I have to focus now first on the tour.
'Well Danny I think you have to send her home this isn't right 'I said to him after he finished talking.
He nodded.
'Maybe I will do it 'He mumbled.
Then I got an idea.
I jumped off the couch.
'Come let's watch the stage with me.'
I said to him.

Danny POV

Taylor takes me to the stage. We were standing on the stage and looking at the Arena. It's huge and I can't believe we are going to perform on this stage just before Taylor comes up.
'It's amazing Taylor.'
I smiled at her.
She looks so happy.
With her long blond hair tied in a bun and wearing some comfy jogging pants.
'Thank you, Danny. '
She came to me closer.
I smell a woman's perfume.
Witch I like.
Then I turn around to face Taylor.
'Taylor....'
'Yes Danny?'
She looks curious to me.
I sighed.
'I like you Taylor a lot ' I said then.
'And I like you'.
She smiled at me.
'But I like you more than friends'.
Then I see her glancing at me.
'Me?'. She looks surprised at me.
'Yes you, and yes I'm going to break up with Anne today and send her home so I can be with you.... '.
Then I put my arms around her waist.
I almost can hear her breathing.
A few seconds went by without Taylor saying anything.
But then her mouth went open and she looked at me.
'Danny I like you a lot but, I can't do this right now because of Anne and I have to focus on the tour'.
She said calm.
I nodded.
'Of course, I understand but what if I'm going to break up with Anne now today and then we can talk further?.'
Slowly Taylor nodded.
'Fine but first breaking up with her! I just don't want to get in trouble'.
Taylor said with a stern face to me.
'Of course and can I get a hug? Here on Stage? 'I smiled at her.
Then Taylor smiled too.
'Yes! 'She replied and we hugged each other on the stage.
I really hope this will be the start of something new.

Taylor POV

Wow, what a revelation on stage. Danny has the same feelings as me.
But I don't like the idea that he is still in a relationship with Anne. So he has to break up first with her before we are going to check out what's between us.
And plus I'm happy to finally talking openly about our feelings. But now with the tour, i have to focus. 
And we have to find out if it's going to be a relationship yes or no.
After that thing on stage, Danny left the arena and I just hung around the stage until I also left for the hotel.
My mum and dad take me for dinner somewhere in Dallas. A small restaurant downtown.
We eat and drink something together and it feels good to have them next to me. Talked about the tour but not about what Danny said to me earlier on stage.
I trust Danny that he breaks up with her when I'm back at the hotel. 2 hours later we drive back to the hotel and hopefully I can see Danny and speak to him.
But when I arrived at the hotel and I walked in my mouth went wide open.