Chapter two

-10 years later –

Taylor POV

'Thank you New York for having us here tonight '.
'Love you! '.
I smiled at the huge crowd just in front of me.
I sweat a lot but I enjoy every minute of my show in New York.
Fans are screaming and yelling my name.
I waved again and I bowed again. And another wave and then I hear my band playing.
That was the time to leave the stage. I ran back to the front stage.
I waved again and then I felt like the floor was going down.
I closed my eyes for a minute.
Then I reached the stage.

I walked with the people back to the back of the stage. Walking under the stage is still feeling unreal. But so cool. We talked about the gig tonight.
Then when we reached the back I gave my microphone back to one of my crew.
'Here Taylor some water and a towel ' I heard my manager saying.
I turn around and see my manager Liz coming towards me.
'You are my hero ' I laughed and I grabbed my towel and bottle of water.
First I put my towel around me and then I take a sip of my water.
'Great show again Tay ' Liz gives me a clap on my shoulder.
'It was amazing like always 'I smiled.
'What's next? ' I asked her.
'We are going to fly over to Las Vegas for tomorrow night a show with your friends remember? ' Liz laughed.
'OHH that gig! ' Immediately I got a huge smile on my face.
Tomorrow my concert with my best friends on stage like Selena, Demi and Miley.
That would be so much fun. Missed my friends.
We talked further about tonight. I drink my water. And after 10 minutes we walk back to the dressing room. When we leave the stage. Some fans saw me leaving.
I waved. And making a lot of blow kisses to my fans. My fans are my everything.

With the blinded black car we drove away from the arena in New York. Sitting on my lap is my cat Benji. And of course like always police in front of us and behind us. It feels like I'm the queen.
'So we are going to fly now to Las Vegas? 'I asked my manager. She is sitting in front of the car. My parents are sitting next to me in the back.
'Yes, so you can rest a bit tomorrow before the show and meet your friends '.
I smiled.
I love that.
Spending time with my friends before the show. And plus the show will be amazing with them on stage.

When we reached my privet jet. I put Benji in my special cat travel bag and jumped out of the car. I followed my mother and father to the plane. After 10 minutes we settled down and I saw my phone was flicking. I got a quite few messages and one of them was Abigail. My oldest best friend texted me with good news so I had to call her now.
'TayTay ' I heard Abigail on the other line.
I laughed. She called me since high school TayTay and she never forgot my nickname.
'Hi Abi how are you? What is your news? 'I ask her immediately.
'Well Tay, we are engaged! '.
Wow, Abigail is engaged to her long-term boyfriend and I'm so happy for her. But on the other hand, it kills me. I would love to have a boyfriend right now. And doing all the couples too but sadly every time I have a relationship, it will end up not good. Or the other half is cheating on me?
'Tay? ' Abigail suddenly.
Oh, I haven't replied yet.
'Oh sorry Abi I'm so happy and thrilled for you both ' I said happily.
My mum was looking weird to me. I ignored her.
Then I saw the pilot coming to us.
He makes a sign that we are going to fly and that I have to cut off the call.
I nodded.
'Thank you Tay I'm so happy when are you home? Then we can meet up ' She asked me.
'Well I don't know but I have to hang up now because we are flying to Vegas '.
We said goodbye to each other and not much later we flew away from New York to Vegas.... On our way to great days there with my other friends. And my fans.