Chapter 23

Taylor POV

'OMG, you and Danny are together now? 'Demi asked me when she was sitting later next to me on my bed.
I nodded.
'Yes we are and it was so good until the media found us 'I said and sighed.
I stared at my bed.
I didn't look at Demi.
Then I felt a hand on my hand.
I look up.
'Tay, I see a worried face .... 'Demi noticed.
'Yeah, I finally have someone in my life and feel happy with it.
Being in love, feels so good and I don't want to destroy this thanks to the media ' I said later to Demi.
'Oh Tay, I'm sure everything will be fine and the media will only post a picture of you both nothing more 'Demi tried to calm me down.
I know in the past my relationships were destroyed by the media. So I'm still worried about this one with Danny.
'At least you are happy with him, right? '.
I smiled at Demi.
'Yes I'm finally in a long time happy with a guy 'I replied.

The next day came by and it was my time to rehearse on stage. I can't wait to be on stage again and do the Reputation show here in Kansas City. Me and Danny leave the hotel room and hotel. I went straight from the back of the hotel to the Arena. When we arrived at the arena I had to go to the stage immediately.

Danny POV

Yesterday we had our rehearsal on stage in Kansas City. And it went pretty well. I told the lads about me and Taylor. And they were relieved and happy with dating her instead of Anne. They said Taylor is the best for me. So today until stage time we have time left at the hotel. Taylor is already at the Arena. Me and Taylor decided to leave separate the hotel and arena. If it stays with one picture in the media it's okay. That means no circus around us for now. But I don't know how long we can keep dating in secret.
Me, Glen, and Mark were spending downstairs in the bar our time until we had to go back to the arena.
'So Dan you and Taylor are dating in secret? ' Glen asked me.
After I told him about what me and Taylor have decided.
'Yes, but she doesn't like it but I can imagine it so please keep this between yourself 'I asked my friends.
Both nodded.
'Of course Dan you have our words ' Mark said and he smiled at me.

Taylor POV

That night I went on stage and I felt safe on stage. Being happy surrounding people I can trust and of course, seeing my fans enjoying the show.
I did my favorite songs from the Reputation album and of course my old songs. Witch fans still love to sing along. 

I can feel the flames on my skinCrimson red paint on my lipsIf a man talks shit, then I owe him nothingI don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming

They say I did something badThen why's it feel so good?They say I did something badBut why's it feel so good?Most fun I ever hadAnd I'd do it over and over and over again if I couldIt just felt so good, good

I didn't know that later it would be worse with the media and that one picture of me and Danny wasn't the only one that was getting published online.....