Chapter 12

Danny POV

'So let's do this then? 'I asked Glen, Mark, and the rest of the band.
We were the next day in our studio. Sitting with a cup of coffee in our hands.
They all nodded.
'Okay well let's call Taylor then ' I said happily and I grabbed my phone and looked for Taylor but when I touched the call button I realized, it's nighttime there. And she probably slept.
But then I heard a sleepy voice.
'Hello? Dan? ' I heard her saying on the other line.
'Taylor I'm sorry it's the middle of the night and you were sleeping ' I replied.
'Yes I did, I slept but no worries ' she said.
'We have our answer ' I said immediately.
I looked at the other boys.
They nodded.
'Oh, and that is? you are going to say yes to the tour? ' Taylor said now more awake.
'YES we are going to do this well at least for America and Europe 'I told her.
'Omg that's so cool and thank you so much! Can't wait to see you soon then 'I heard an excited Taylor on the other side.
I laughed.
'We can't wait to see you again ' I said back with a smile.
'Well I can't talk now more because you need some sleep ' I said.
'Yes I will have a sleep now 'she laughed.
Later I hung up and I couldn't hide the big smile on my face.
We are going on tour very soon with Taylor and I really hope I can have a moment to talk to her about my feelings for her.

Taylor POV

After I heard the news that Danny and his band are going on tour with us it made me so happy. I'm already happy because Reputation is doing so well. Is in the top 10 of the Charts and on Spotify I have already so many streams. I couldn't be more happy.
It's good to be back.
Now we are going to rehearsal for the tour. We made a setlist with the songs. And it's a pretty long list. Almost 2 hours.
I think fans will be so happy with it.
'So Tay let's do one more time the ' Look what you made me do '? 'I heard one of my backup dancers saying to me.
I nodded.
'Yes that's a good idea ' I smiled.
I turn around to face the mirror.
I'm wearing my yoga pants and a black top. I always wear this during rehearsals for the tour. Or doing some gym at home.
In my hand was my microphone.
'Okay, 3,2, 1 ' I heard my Choreographer yelling at us.
Then he put on the music radio.

I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play of the fool
No, I don't like you

I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do

When I was at home later that day it was almost 7 in the evening. I decided to order some food and ordered through my phone some Chinese.
I was waiting in my kitchen for my food when my mother was calling me.
'Hi mum ' I said happy.
But soon I turned from happy to not happy.
'Taylor I have something to tell you ' she said seriously.
'What's that? ' I asked her now worried.
'Well it's not me but you.... Kanye has tweeted some bad things about you on the internet, about Reputation '. She told me.
Then she told me what Kanye tweeted about me..

KanyeW : Reputation ... I don't like it. Taylor your music is going bad. 
Just stop making music and let other people make better music...

My mouth went wide open.
After months of not saying anything after the VMA, or saying sorry to me he put some more naughty things about me
I couldn't believe it.
'What the heck I'm going to check this out, but mum I'm okay with this now.
I know who I am. I have to think about this for a reaction 'I replied with a sigh.
'I understand, take your time and how went rehearsals? ' She changed the subject.

Danny POV

I want to say anything on Twitter about what Kanye said about Taylor but the lads pulled me away from that. Because otherwise he will go to me and do the same as Taylor. And we are just getting more famous now. We just focused now on the tour with Taylor.
We were back at the rehearsal doing some songs as the door from our room went open and Anne was walking into the room.
'Anne ' I heard Glen saying when he immediately stopped with drumming.
'Hi 'She said only and her eyes were looking for me into the room.
When I turned around and put my guitar away she walked straight to me.
'You are going on tour with Taylor? 'She said immediately.
'Yes we are, ' I replied, quickly looking at Mark and the rest.
She came closer to me.
'Can I come too? 'She asked me.
'Why? Do you want to see Taylor or something else? 'I said immediately and did a little step backward.
'Both and seeing you the whole day 'She said back.
I look at her.
Wearing jeans and a concise top.
I shake my head.
'I don't know if it's a good idea ' I said to her.
'Why not? 'She looks now up sad.
I don't know what to say then suddenly Glen is standing next to me.
'Because it's our job and Danny would get distracted by you ' he said sternly.
'What now way! I will stay in the background 'She promised. First, she looks annoyed to Glen and then she puts a fake smile on me.
'Let me think about this ' I said to her.
'Yes and now please go away we need to rehearse 'Mark said suddenly when he came on the other side of me and looked annoyed at Anne.
Anne sighed.
Without saying she left the room.
I don't know if this is a good idea to bring Anne on tour.
But I got some time to think or to break up with her even before the tour started... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow! Just wanna say thank you to the people who have read my story...
 It's my first Taylor story.  I know I have to experience some things in this story. 
I decided to publish my next one on Monday / Wednesday and probably Friday...