Chapter 9

I don't like your little games

Don't like your tilted stage

The role you made me play of the fool

No, I don't like you

I don't like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine

Isn't cool, no, I don't like you

Taylor POV

It's almost the end of the year and I have already written my comeback single. I just sing it again and again in my studio with two amazing co-writers. Meanwhile, I sing and walk around.
'This is amazing Taylor and it's the perfect single for the coming back ' Jack, one of the co-writers said to me with a smile.
I look up.
'Thanks, Jack I guess this is it ' I smiled and held the paper where the lyrics were in the air.
'Well let's record then ' Matt said also with a huge smile on his face.
'Yes let's do it! ' I said excitedly.

The next day we recorded the song ' Look What You Made Me Do '. And I'm so thrilled and happy with the results. It's an amazing song and perfect to diss Kanye with it. After the VMA I disappeared from all the media and didn't do any interviews. I want to find myself again. And I don't like fights in the press. So with this song is perfect to diss someone nicely. Can't wait to perform for my fans for the first time. But after this song, we have a lot of work to do. Thinking about when we are going to release it, what kind of promotions are we going to do with the new single, etc. But first .... New Year's eve.

When I came home after the studio I found out that 'Breakeven 'was released by The Script and after that they got more attention from the press and the rest of the world.
I'm secretly proud of the lads and special Danny.
We haven't talked much. But he updated me about the song and release.
Or texting me through WhatsApp.
I walk to the kitchen and greet my two cats.
When I grabbed something to drink and walked to my living room I heard my phone ringing.
When I settle down on the couch I grab my phone.
It's Danny.

Danny POV

I'm so happy and thrilled that since Breakeven is out we have had more success and the press is interested in us as band. So I had to call Taylor about this.
I know it's almost midnight here but I have to call her.
Quickly I look at the couch. Anne is sleeping on the couch.
I dialed her number.
No answer.
I sighed.
Then I dialed her number again.
'Hi Danny 'I heard then Taylor saying on the other line.
'HI Tay, are you busy or free to talk? 'I asked her while I was walking to my balcony.
'I'm free I just came back from the studio and recorded my new song ' She said excitedly.
'WOW, that's amazing you are coming back?! 'I said happy.
'Yes I'm coming back 'She laughed.
'That's cool can I hear something? 'I asked curious.
'Well maybe 'she said.
'What's maybe? When it's releasing? 'I joked.
I hear Taylor laughing.
'Maybe '.
'Well in case you are wondering Breakeven is doing so well ' I changed the subject.
'Wow, that's amazing '. I can hear how Taylor is excited about this. Finally, someone who is really happy for me. Someone else who is sleeping now on the couch isn't happy about that we have more success. Sometimes we have fights about Instagram.
'But how is Anne? ' Taylor asked me then.

After one hour of talking to Taylor, I honestly said it was doing okay but Anne and I have more fights. I don't feel like we are in a relationship. Taylor gives me some advice and later we hang up. When I hung up Anne was standing suddenly in the doorway from the balcony.
'Who was that? A girl? ' She looks with an annoyed face.
I nodded.
'Yes Taylor ' I replied.
'Please can you just drop her off somewhere? You don't need another woman in your life than me '.
When she said that I was surprised. And my mouth was wide open.
'What? Are you jealous? 'I said annoyed now and jumped off the couch.
Anne sighed.
'Let's go to bed Danny 'She said only and she turned around and walked to my bedroom.
I sighed.
Then I followed her to the bedroom.