Chapter 11

Taylor POV

Weeks went by and before we knew it's already February. Since New Year's Eve everything changed. Well I'm back in business and my song ' Look What You Made Me Do 'is doing so well. And soon my newest album is coming out ' Reputation '. And I can't wait to publish to the world and to the fans.
I decided to do a listening party with some fans just one week before Reputation is coming out. So my team and I have invited some fans through Instagram.
That would be so much fun.
Now it's one day before the listening party. In a 5-star hotel in New York. I was supposed to invite the fans to my house but my manager said it's better to do it not in my house, because of my privacy. I agree with that.
'Taylor are you ready for tomorrow? ' My manager asked me while we were sitting in my hotel room and we just talked about the last things for tomorrow and next week.
I nodded.
'Yes I'm ready ' I replied with a smile.
Taking a sip of my hot tea.
My manager showed me some pictures.
Witch were taken last week.
All these pictures are for our promotion of Reputation. And we all already talking about a tour in America and Europe and Australia.
'These pics are amazing ' I said with a smile.
'They are very good Tay! I'm so proud of you ' My manager said and smiled at me.
'And plus we have to make final decisions about the Reputation Tour and which artist is coming to do your support '.
When my manager said that I immediately knew which artist or, in my case, which band I wanted to bring with me on tour. And I'm going to call him very soon.

Danny POV

It's late in the evening when we just finished with the band rehearsing for our next mini tour next month in England.
'So are we going to drink something in the pub here around the corner? 'Ben, our bass player introduced.
'I love that idea 'Mark replied immediately.
'Good idea ' I replied also.
15 minutes later we all 5 sitting in the local pub just around the corner of our studio.
We all have a pint except Glen who isn't drinking.
When I want to take a sip of my pint, my phone rings.
'Who is that so late? 'Mark asked me curiously.
I look at my screen. It's Taylor. Long time I talked to her.
I showed the rest of the guys my phone.
'Oh Taylor ' they said together and laughed.
Before they can say anything I answer the call.
'Tay ' I said.
'Danny ' I heard her saying on the other line.
'First of all, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in ages but I was so busy with... ' she said immediately.
'It's fine I know about that and I'm so proud of you for how you are back in business ' I said back.
'Thank you well I have a big question for you all '.
'And you have maybe found the time to think about this '. She said also.
Now I'm more curious now what it can be.
'Well tell me I'm curious now, or do I have to put you on speakers? Because the rest of the band is with me '.
'Put it on speakers ' she answered.
I put it on speakers.
'Hi Taylor ' I heard the rest of the band saying to her.
I put my phone in the middle of the table.
'Hi Guys well I have a question. Soon, I don't know yet the dates but I'm going back on tour with my newest album in America, Europe and I hope so to Australia.
My question is do you want to be my support act? For at least America and Europe? ' She asked us.
My mouth went wide open. Just like that from Mark and Glen.
'Wow ' we only can say.
I look quickly at Mark and Glen.
'Well just think about this and let me know an answer at the end of this week okay? ' Taylor suggests.
'That's a good idea we let you know 'Glen said before I could say anything.
This would be amazing if we could do this. On tour with Taylor and being each day with her. And finally telling her how I felt. And yes I'm still with Anne. But our relationship is a bit dead. I have to break up with her before we go on tour with Taylor. But how on earth I'm going to break up with Anne when she is not much around in Londen and most of the time in Africa is for her work?

Taylor POV

The next day was the Listenparty for Reputation. And I wear my reputation dress, some amazing costumemakers I found in New York have made this special for me. I turn around in the room's mirror where the fans are coming in 20 minutes. This dress is perfect forpromoting my newest album.
My manager and my mum are here too.
'The music is ready so you are giving us as a sign when it's time 'one of theworkers in the hotel said to me.
They regulate the music.
I nodded.
'Thanks and I will 'I promised him.
Then I look around the room.
It's a huge black/white room. It fits perfectly for this day.
Yesterday I called Danny to ask if they want to be my support act. I hope theywill say yes. Because my feelings are still here. And I want to know where I amnow with him.
The room is just like a huge living room with a huge TV, some couches andchairs around the tv, and a little table.
I just invited 50 fans. That's perfect so I can talk to everyone. I hope. Andtaking pictures with them.
20 minutes later the fans came into the room.
'Taylor!! Missed you ' the first fans said to me when they ran to me.
I hugged them.
And I smiled.
'Missed you too girls welcome in the Reputation room ' I smiled.
I saw some girls crying when they met me.
After 50 hugs and talking we sat down together and it was time to listen forthe first time to Reputation.
It feels like a great party with these fans.
My bodyguard Jake is here also. But I said before this day that he had to bequiet and standing in the corner of the room.
I can handle 50 fans. And he agreed with that.
'So let's watch my new album and I hope you all like it ' I said with a smileto my fans. I saw 50 fans who were so excited to hear.
Then I give the co-worker from the hotel a sign.
Not much later I heard the first tone of Blame me......
When the fans listened and I saw their first reactions to the song I wasthinking and hoping that The Script would say yes to being the support act for theReputation tour. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's dress during the Reputation Listen party..... :) 

Soon we will know if the lads are coming on tour with Taylor. And will finally Danny tells Taylor how he feels about her. And with Taylor do the same?