Chapter 31

Hi guys! Sorry, it takes a bit longer time to write a new chapter. I'm so busy with my personal life. I am trying to get a new job and I struggling with my health. 
But I still love to write further with this story! 
So here it goes a new chapter... 
I don't know when a new chapter is coming up.... 

XX joor 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor POV

I ignored her and did my soundcheck for tomorrow. Tomorrow finally the tour will continue in Europe. And I honestly love my European fans.
But when I sing and dance I still see Anne standing there.
'Great job Taylor I think you will rock tomorrow ' I heard one of my dancers saying next to me.
I smiled.
'Thanks 'I replied and I hugged him after we finished our soundcheck.
It's almost dinner time.
I heard my stomach.
I turn around to walk back off stage.
Then I heard someone yelling.
I turn around.
'Taylor, can you come over here? '. I see Anne is yelling at me.
I sighed.
'Who is she? ' My other dancer asked me.
'Well believe me you don't want to meet her 'I replied with a sigh.
Then I decided to walk to her.
I walk to the front of the stage. I jumped off the stage and climbed off the fence.
'What do you want Anne? I thought you were home. ' I asked her.
Anne is now standing in front of me.
She laughed.
I don't know if this is a mean laugh or something else.
With my microphone still in my hand I look seriously to her.
'Well this is my home town Dublin, and I want to see you and Danny ' she replied.
'Well I don't want to talk to you, so .... 'I said and then I wanted to turn around but Anne grabbed my arm.
'Wait Taylor I know Danny have told you about.... 'She said then.
I nodded.
'Yes I know but leave me alone with this '
'Can I have my arm back? 'I ask her politely.
'Yes but first you have to know that Danny will always be the father of this child ' She pointed at her belly.
'And he is always connected with it so... 'Anne gives me a mean look.
I sighed. But then I got something up in my head. A few lines for a new song.
I nodded.
'I know that but can you please now get my arm back? 'I said now annoying.
I look around.
Where is my bodyguard?
But before I can look further Anne let go of my arm and I run immediately away from her.

After I put my microphone and my ears back to the crew and I was back in the dressing room I ran almost to my bag.
I grabbed my lyrics notebook and a pen. I started to write a few lines. And thank you Anne for inspiration...

And I ain't trying to mess with your self-expression
But I've learned the lesson that stressin'
And obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun
And snakes and stones never broke my bones so

Danny POV

Me and the Lads were in the hotel. We are going to do a sound check tomorrow afternoon.
So we spent the rest of the day at the hotel.
And had a little walk into our hometown.
We drink our coffee at Costa's.
Then we head back to the hotel.
We are all ready for the hometown gigs tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
But still, my head is also filled with what to do with Anne and 'our baby'.
'Dan you are alright? ' Glen asked me.
I sit in front of him.
I sighed.
'Well still thinking what to do with .... 'I wanted to say the name Anne but then I saw her standing in the restaurant.
Everyone turns around including Glen.
'Oh her 'Glen sighed.
I jumped off the chair. And I decided to walk to her.
She saw me and waved at me.
'What are you doing here? 'I asked her only.
'I told Taylor about you and I 'She said to me.
My mouth went wide open.
'Okay she knows already ' I replied.
'Yeah but she isn't happy with it .....but she has to deal with this 'She pointed at me and then to her belly.
'Anne I didn't ask for this 'I sighed.
'Me either but this happened so I want your support and money ' She said then.
OMG of course I knew it. She wants money.
Of Course, she does want money.
But before I want to say something suddenly Glen Is standing next to me.
'Glen me and Danny are talking together 'Anne said annoying to him.
'I know but I helped my buddy and he didn't ask for this so I guess you leave him alone ' He said calmly to her.
Anne laughed meanly.
'I can't do that he will always be the father '. She laughed meanly.
Then I look at Glen.

Taylor POV

After the little talk with Anne, I wrote almost a whole new song thanks to Anne I felt still a bit weird and maybe a little bit up sad about this whole thing with Danny and Anne. I just don't want to get involved in this. I came later around 7 back to the hotel. 'I'm going to my room and order there some food 'I said to my bodyguard.
He nodded.
When I got into my room and ordered some food and later I fell on my bed.
Then I heard the door.
'Danny? ' I asked.
I jumped out of bed and look indeed to Danny. He looks messed up.
'Tay.... 'He said to me.
'Danny, I don't want to get involved in your and Anne's problems so ' I said immediately. Danny, is still standing in the doorway.
He nodded.
'Do you still want me here with you or? 'He asked me only.
I shake my head.
'Sorry, Danny I just need some time alone and.... 'Then I see behind Danny someone from the hotel is coming with some food on a trolly.
Danny turns around. He sees the food.
'Okay 'He said and then he left.

The next day it'sshow time. I hadn't seen Danny the whole day and afternoon and even the dinnerhe wasn't there just like the rest of his band. When he got on stage I decidedto stay in the dressing room.
Trying to get ready for Dublin night one. I deeply hoped that Danny andAnne were going to talk to each other and leave me alone with their problems.
But do I want a relationship with someone who has a kid with someone else?
I put my glitter boots on and I look at the mirror. My outfit is ready.
But still, one hour to go before I go on stage.
I heard in the back the music of Danny his band and his voice.
I sighed. I miss him talk to him. And just spending time with him before theshow.
The rest of the time in my dressing room I just check some Instagram posts offans. I liked some photos of fans who have made during the reputation gigs in the USA. But then it was half past 8. Timeto go on stage.