Chapter 26

~ Breaking News ~

Anne, the ex of Danny ( The Script ) is pregnant from Danny. Who is now dating Taylor Swift. How will react Danny to this news?
And what about Taylor Swift?

Danny POV

When I read those lines. I couldn't react at first. WTF? Anne is pregnant with me? How can.... My thoughts were very busy right now. I left Anne before the Reputation tour started. And.... Then I realized it. After I hurt Taylor I went back to Anne and we shared the bed..... Oh boy.
'Danny you are okay? ' I immediately came back into the reality. I looked away from my phone screen and watched Taylor.
'Yeah well.... 'I said and stopped talking.
Sooner or later Taylor will find out this.
'What's wrong or? 'She asked me.
'Well, I have to find out something first before I will tell you 'I said to her.
'Oh okay.... 'She said and looked concerned to me.
'But ' ... I put my phone back on the bedtable.
'It can wait until tomorrow 'I said and I turned my body to Taylor.
I kissed her again.
But then she pushed me away.
'You sure I mean.... 'She said again.
'It can wait for tomorrow 'I said again to her.
'Oh okay well then let's order now some food ' She changed the subject.
'Good idea I'm starving 'I laughed.

Taylor POV

The next morning I was awake early. I saw some sun lights in our room. Danny was still sleeping next to me. I was thinking about what's up with Danny. He wanted to tell me something. But what? My thoughts were going crazy. So I decided to get up. I put a bathcoat around me and walked to the window. I open a little bit the curtains and watch the sun rise up in New York.
Finally, I'm back in New York. The city is what makes me so happy. And also the city who never sleeps.
I was standing at the window for a while until I felt some hands on my waist. And then a kiss on my neck.
I giggled.
'Danny you are awake 'I said softly.
'Yes and so are you ... '
'Why are you already out of bed? 'He asked.
I turn around.
'I couldn't sleep so ' I replied.
'Well come back with me to bed 'He said with a grin.
He grabs my hand.
'Oh okay sure ' I giggled again.
And I followed him back to the bed.
You can probably guess what's going to happen next.....

Danny POV

In the afternoon Taylor had to do something for her tour in a few days. So I was with the lads touring around New York.
Seeing the highlights of New York.
We ended our tour in Central Park and decided to take a cup of coffee at the Friends Café.
When we settled down on a comfy chair suddenly my phone went off.
I saw it was Anne on my screen.
I sighed.
I haven't told Taylor about this yet.
'Who is it? ' Glen asked me.
I turn my phone to him.
'Oh boy 'He said immediately.
'I talk later about this 'I said to him and Mark.
'Anne 'I said later when I picked up the phone.
'Danny you saw the news ' She said only.
'Yes, why did do this through the media and not first through the phone to me? 'I asked her immediately.
'Well I couldn't reach you, you are so busy with that Taylor girl 'She answered.
'What? Too busy? My phone is with me all day '. I sighed.
This will be a not-good conversation between us.
I can feel it.
I walked away from the table and walked towards the toilets.
'So you want to join me with this? '.
'Am I the father of the baby? 'I asked her and not answering her first question.
'Yes you are 'Anne replies.
We talked a bit further about this. And when I hang up I walk back to the table.
'And? 'Mark and Glen asking me.
I sat down on a chair and told Glen about this conversation with Anne. And yes I have to tell Taylor soon about this before she finds out on the internet.