Chapter 21

Taylor POV

The next days went by. The reputation Tour continues. I enjoyed the stage time. Meeting fans before the shows. And of course, I enjoyed each minute with Danny backstage or in my hotel room. From Houston to Los Angeles. Luckily no media have found out about me and Danny. We sneaked out of my hotel room separately. And so for a so good. Because I just want to date in silence. But sadly it all came out sooner as we both thought.
We fly from LA to Kansas City in my private jet.
Me, Danny and my parents.
As quickly as we could we jumped into the blinded car and they drove us to the hotel. It's Monday and in two days the show will start here.
When we reached the hotel I saw some fans and of course, paparazzi standing at the entrance of the hotel.
'Oh no... 'I said and I looked at the entrance.
'I think it's better to go to the back of the hotel if it's possible '. I heard my bodyguard say who was sitting in one of the front seats of the car.
'It's better yes because the paparazzi are here too 'Danny noticed.
He looked at me and squeezed softly in my hand.
'It will be fine ' He promised me.
'I hope so 'I replied and sighed.
The driver drove away and went to the back of the hotel.

'Thank you Taylor for staying with us the next few days ' the co-worker from the hotel said to me when we arrived at the hotel.
'No problems and thank you for having us here 'I replied with a smile.
I followed her to the other side of the hotel. But before we entered the main hall we stopped.
'Let me first get your hotel room key and then you both can walk immediately to the elevator 'my bodyguard told me.
I nodded. Just like Danny.
And then we were waiting in the hall.
'Tay everything will be fine 'Danny tried to relax me. He put his hands on my waist and gave me quickly a kiss on my for head.
'I hope so Dan 'I sighed.

Danny POV

When we got the keys we walked immediately with Taylor her bodyguard to the elevator. But when we were in the main hall I heard fans screaming and yelling her name and I saw some photographers taking pictures of us and with Taylor.
'Let's go Danny 'I heard Taylor her bodyguard saying to me.
While I still was looking surprised at the entrance of the hotel.
I nodded and followed the rest to the elevator. The elevator went up and I was looking at Taylor. She looks stressed.
'And now what? 'She asked suddenly.
It was quiet in the tiny elevator.
'You two stay in the room for a while '. The bodyguard said to her.
'Until we are eating? 'She suggests.
'That's probably the best '
I agreed and later and Taylor were alone in her huge hotel room.
'You are okay? You look like a bit stressed 'I said to Taylor.
Taylor was standing by the huge window. Watching the view. The view from the city.
She turned around and I saw her worried face.
'Yeah, I'm a bit. Just saw the press and .... 'She stopped talking.
'Hey Tay don't worry we got this 'I said to her and I grabbed her hand.
I can smell her lovely woman's perfume.
'Yeah but...' She said and then I put my finger on her lips.
'Everything will be fine Taylor just focus on the tour and me of course 'I said with a laugh.
Then I see a little laugh on her face.
'Oh okay' Taylor said to me and she came closer to me and put her arms around my waist.
She put her hand against my chest.

Taylor POV

The first night in Kansas City I woke up in the middle of the night from a very bad nightmare. Something about the press and they found something about me.
When I look up in bed I see Danny sleeping next to me peacefully. It's still dark and I look at my phone it's almost 4 in the morning.
To early to get up. But I couldn't sleep anymore so I jumped off bed and walked to the windows.
Just staring outside. Thinking about everything.
But then I heard my phone buzzing.
I walked straight back to bed and grabbed my phone.
A news flash I saw. Someone on WhatsApp sent me a like.
I opened that message and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Breaking news!

Today Miss Swift arrived in Kansas City for her Reputation tour. But she wasn't alone. Besides her parents the lead singer of The Script, Danny was with her too. It looks like they are having a great time together. From inside we heard they are more than just friends. But no one has confirmed this or Taylor / Danny.