Chapter 13

Taylor POV

After Kanye posted something on Twitter about me I just needed one day to react with a post on Instagram. And after that, I got millions of likes on my picture. I put my reactions off on Instagram. I don't need bad or worse comments.

 I don't need bad or worse comments

No one can't stop me making music. And as you know... I'm not gonna stop! 
#Taylorisback #Reputation #imnotgonnastop 

After days of rehearsing and talking about how the stage will be and other stuff, we are finally ready for this tour.
The tour dates are official online. And in 20 minutes fans can buy tickets for the shows in America and Europe.
Now I'm sitting in my living room with my mum and Abigail. With a cup of tea, we are watching online how it goes with the sales.
'I honestly don't know how it will be '.
'Will it sell out soon? '
I asked at loud.
'Tay I think it will be sold out soon because you are back and you published an amazing CD so you don't have to worry about that '.
Abigail gives me a wink.
I sighed relieved.
I hope she is right about that.
Abigail always makes me calm down, when I'm worried about something.
I have known her since high school.
And I can't have a life without her.
'Indeed Taylor listen to Abigail and this tour will be a sold-out tour ' Said also my mum to me.
Then I heard a meow.
I turn around and see Meredith coming to me.
'Come here you ' I said to her and picked her up and put her on my lap.
I really love my cats.
And can't imagine having a life without them.
Me, my mum and Abigail were just talking about some random things as the 20 minutes went by.

'OMG! Is it sold out in 10 minutes? ' I said in shock.
'YES TAYLOR YOU DID IT! 'Abigail said so happy and she stood up and hugged me.
I can't believe it. The American shows are sold out in 10 minutes. And the Europa shows not yet. But they are going fast with the tickets. I realized people wanted to see me again.
'This is great Taylor let's celebrate this ' Abigail said happily and before I knew she ran to my kitchen. I laughed and then I jumped also from my chair and followed her into the kitchen.
When I came into the kitchen she already was looking into my freeze. Then she turned around and was holding up a bottle of wine.
'So let's drink? 'She laughed and pointed at the bottle.
'Yes let's do this ' I laughed back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the start of the Reputation tour......