Chapter 20

Danny POV

The next morning I opened my eyes and surprised I see Taylor next to me sleeping peacefully. With her long dark blond hair next to her face. Her eyes were still closed when I was watching her when she was sleeping. I turned my body next to her and with one hand I touched softly on her cheek.
'Hmm ' Taylor mumbled. I see her body a bit moving.
I still can't believe this is happening. Finally! And I'm feeling so good.
With Taylor next to me.
'Danny you are awake? 'I heard suddenly Taylor saying.
I turned around and now I saw her eyes were open.
A little smile showed up on her face when she saw I was staring at her.
'Yes you too I see ' I grinned.
'Were you staring at me? 'She asked me while she turned around and put her hand on my chest.
'Yes for a few minutes ' I laughed.
' Sneaky guy 'She giggled.
'Well you, Miss Swift are so gorgeous when you are sleeping 'I said to her and I moved a bit closer to her face, to put a kiss on her lips.
'Hmm Danny that's my song 'She giggled between our kisses.
'I know Gorgeous girl 'I laughed and kissed her again.
This time with more passion.

Taylor POV

After a lovely morning with Danny in my bed I had to get dressed and be back to the Arena for the second show. Rehearsing and singing some CDs and posters for fans. Danny came with me also. After singing I did my rehearsing on stage. Everything went well. And Danny was standing backstage watching me.
After one hour I came off stage and hugged first Danny.
'Sorry I'm a bit dirty 'I laughed at him.
'I know but I don't care you still smell good 'He replied with a smile and then he kissed me on the forehead.
'Aww lovers ' I heard my mother saying behind us.
Danny and I turn around.
'Mother 'I laughed.
'Hi Andrea I'm Danny ' Danny introduced himself to my mother.
'Finally I got to meet you 'My mum said to him.
They Shook their hands.
'Meeting mother-in-law on the first day we are dating that's quick 'Danny jokes.
I laughed.
just like my mum.
'Indeed but when I see my daughter finally being happy with a guy I'm happy 'She replied.
After a small talk behind the stage, we walk all back to the dressing room.

Danny POV

Later me and the lads were doing our rehearsals too.
'Danny you got a big smile on your face 'Glen noticed me.
I turn around on stage. With holding my microphone in my hands.
'Yes I'm happy, well very happy right now 'I smiled big.
' Thanks to someone? ' Mark grinned at me.
'Yes and I'm glad Anne is home 'I replied.
But before the lads asked more questions I introduced them to playing 3 songs that we are going to play tonight.
I haven't talked to them about me and Taylor.
But soon I will.

That night just one hour before we went on stage again I had to talk to Taylor about some things. Luckily she had the same thing in her mind.
I knock on her dressing room door.
'Come in ' I heard Taylor saying.
I opened the door and closed it behind me.
I see Taylor sitting on a chair wearing comfy gray pants and a hoodie.
Her hair was already in a ponytail.
'Danny you are going almost on stage ' She noticed.
'I know but I had to talk with you about us.... 'I said to her and I walked closer to her.
Taylor jumped off her chair and came to me. 
'I know I was thinking about it too because sooner or later paparazzi will find out that we are dating ' She replied and sighed.
I see on Taylor's face she is a bit worried about that.
'Well, we can still sneak around 'I suggest.
Taylor nodded.
'Yeah, we can do that for now. Because I want to date quietly no media around us...'.
'I agree with that too '. I came close to Taylor and put my hands around her waist.
Then I moved a little bit forward to her and put my lips against hers.
We kissed for a while.
But then we heard a knock on her door.
Immediately we let each other go.
'Yeah? 'Taylor replied and I did a step backward and turned around to see the door.
The door went open.
Taylor her manager is standing in the doorway.
First, she looks at Taylor and then at me.
'You again with Taylor? 'Her manager said surprised and she looked at me.
I look quickly at Taylor.
'Oh well we are working on a song, a new song 'Taylor said quickly.
'Oh okay well do you have time now Taylor for some fans? '.
Taylor nodded.
'Sure I'm coming ' She replied.
Before she left the room she winked at me.
And I left her dressing room and walked back to mine. On my way back I was thinking. What if the media is going to find out about me and Taylor?
I didn't know that the media was going to find out about us very soon. And that my life is going to change...