A/N (edited)

(Edited)

It's important to read, before you start reading the fanfic ahead.

I rarely or never saw any fanfic in which the reader don't like or love gojo, so I Myself thought of making one, cuz I never read who it would like that The OC prefer Geto more than Gojo Satoru . But it's 👌.

This story has its own Oc.

If you don't know Oc means,(Original Character) it has its own name, hair, eyes, colour,gender, personality etc.

I hope you guys don't get a problem reading it.

This story may have its own plot but it will follow the manga in some points or mostly.

This is my second Time writing fanfic.

So I want you guys to support it.

In every story or fanfic, whenever I write my name in last, it will be my other name, like Yuikim. I will not use Snowflake cuz may be I'll change the name so..

Other things I'll tell in the next part and complete introduction of Our OC.

And the main plot, anime, manga and characters are not mine.. They are owned by the author of their own gege.

The oc, some plot are mine, and if their are some arts I'll tell you guys that 'it' is mine'.

Otherwise, the pictures used in this story are  credited to their owner.

Thank you.

*bow*

*left*

-Yuikim