No way

Everyone was walking side to side, and hustle bustle was going on.

Right behind them was walking Hana, with her hands on her pocket.

Gojo time to time glance at her in order for her safety.

"Hey! Are you ready" Maki asked Nobara as she stare at the H&M store coming up.
"I born ready" she replied as boys were just staring at their weird attitude.

The girls stop and quickly turn around.

Turning around they both attack Hana, and held her arms.

'Huh? Is her infinity not working? ' Gojo thought as he stare at the girls drag Hana towards the store as boys follow behind, not forgetting to take Gojo with them.

Maki shove Hana inside changing room as she turn around and glare at the boys who were so clue less. (Poor them)

"What are you doing here? " Nobara asked as she also cross her arms on her chest.

"We just--"

"You can go and shop a little..I'll msg Megumi or Inumaki..now go!!" Yuji was gutted By Maki,

As the boys were forcefully thrown out of the store.

"Let's go then.."

"But where? "

"Oh!! Pop corn!!" Yuji said as Toge, himself and Panda went to bought it, Gojo also went to them, Gojo stopped and look at Megumi.

"Megumi..come along.."

Nodding Megumi also went to where the boys were standing.

.
.
.

The girls were grinning as Hana was just walking with them, in middle.

The boys were sitting on the poles and was eating popcorn while facing H&M.

Panda was staring at some toys, Toge was looking behind him, Gojo was whistling and was looking anywhere but H&M, Megumi was interested in his phone more ,Yuji was so much focused on his popcorn but soon he look at H&M and gasp, as his little leftover popcorn box fall from his hand.

Causing everyone to look at where he was looking as their eyes widened.

Gojo stop whistling, we can also say his heart skip a beat somehow.

There was walking towards them, Hana, in middle as the girls grinned looking at each and everyone reaction.

They stopped in front of boys.

"So..how Hana-chan is loo--"

"So beautiful Hana-chan!! Marry me!!" Yuji yelled as he side hugged the girl, her eyes kind of widened.

Gojo stood, smiling but was glaring at yuji and yuji can easily sense it.

Megumi was glaring at Yuji head.

Toge was kind of pissed, looking at a certain pink haired vessel hugging his sort of crush.

Panda just found it adorable.

The girls were on next level anger. "Oi!! Get off!!" Both yell as they try to make a distance but didn't take a step when Hana take out he done hand and rest it on yuji's head.

This literally cause Gojo eyes to go burning.

Megumi was planning 'murder tonight' with Toge thinking the sort of same thing.

Yuji himself was so shock but didn't show it.

Hana patted him on his head three times, as Yuji gets back, getting kind of shy.