can't believe

It's been  2 weeks as Hana train the fuck out of our poor First years, sometimes Second years do join them and regret lately, as they just can't keep up with that hard training.

And finally it was the day for them to fight with Hana.

There in front of Hana, stood Yuji, Nobara and Megumi with confidence.

"As today is our battle,don't hold back and today I'll be fighting with you three without my infinity" Hana told them as she lower the infinity and then stopped it due to their match.

They heard a whistle and that's where the battle begin.

Megumi summoned his Wolfe's as , Nobara take out her nails and hammer as Yuji uses his black flash.

The trio attack Hana.

(A/N: I'm not so good at writing these type of things so bare with it)

Hana one by one Dodge them, and on my dodge.

Actually she was planning on not fighting back just letting the first years fight which they did .

.
.
.
Fighting from 20 minutes, they still can't do a thing.

Nobara yelled same goes for Yuji as Nobara throw her Nails as The red haired and Yuji run to her with full speed.

Megumi summoned his nue and attack with it.

Hana quickly knock Megumi out and focus on the angry idiots.

The nails came to her as her focus drown towards it and she stopped it with her left hand and she look at the front, not seeing Yuji she move her eyes like Madara.

She turn around and stop Yuji lunch with her own palm and pull him;sending him flying back 2-3 meters by
Punching him.

The battle stops as the first years were defeated.

Hana can't say that she didn't break a sweat instead she breathe deep.

She felt some liquid coming from her nose.

She touched her index finger below her nose and look at her finger, and saw blood.

She smirk and look at Yuji, because now she was closest to him.

"Ya...you able to make my nose bleed..good job" Hana said as she move her Handkerchief to her nose and wipe the blood.

The half lifeless bodies come to an energetic life as Yuji, Nobara and even Megumi cheered their victory.

'How came... He didn't even touch me, yet he make my nose bleed' Hana thought as she look at the enjoying kids.

Then they turn to her with evil smiles pasted in their faces.

"Now Hana-chan...get ready for...SPENDING A DAY WITH US!!" They again cheer, except Megumi.

Hana sigh in defeat and shook her head at their childish behavior.

'They just can't lose their this side..it will not happened while I'm breathing. ' Hana thought and swore to protect them.

'That jerk is only enjoying and having fun overseas' Hana thought and by that 'jerk' mean Gojo Satoru ofc.

(A/N:Nah..actually our Sweet tooth does have business overseas so.

Hana: didn't talk to ya..

A/N: excuse me? Shut your mouth or I'mma kill you in next chapter!)

.
.
.
"Yuji..Nobara..and Megumi" Hana said as she look at them, putting her phone in her pockets .