Intro

Name:  Hana Akima

Name:  Hana Akima

Age: 25

Hair color: Natural Hair are white but because of her daughter curse her hair turn red. And hold special power (will tell later on) Her hair are hip length.

Eye color:   Natural eyes color are red but same daughter problem her eyes turn yellow and are very special and hold the power just like Six-eyes. But still aren't awaken.

Jujutsu techniques /power: Four-eyes, have barrier, owns a demon, unknown?

Lemme explain:-

Four-eyes means, that like Gojo have Six-eyes power, Hana owns Four-eyes power, as Gojo's power is awaken but Hana eyes are not awaken, yet. If her eyes-power got awaken she can surpass Gojo or equal to him.

Barrier:-  Just like Gojo, she also owns a invisible barrier, she can enter Gojo Barrier, it doesn't matter if he take his barrier down or not, she can enter anyways.

Demon: a demon consider Hana as his master and forever will follow her, she likes it or not doesn't matter. And getting fully annoyed by that young-looking demon she finally accepted herself as his master.

Unknown:- As for this jujutsu technique  .. You will get to know later~.

Status:  Jujutsu Sorcerer

Clan: Akima (under her husband Clan)

Her clan: Akuma.

Domain Explosion:-   Inferno Void (the strongest? , it can kill any people if Hana wants in less than 1 minute)

Personality:- introverted, kind towards she cares, she love her soon-to-be students but never shows and promised to protect them till her last breathe.

Likes: sweets, sleeping

Dislikes:- curses, spicy food, Gojo annoying her.

Background:-

I'll tell in the first chapter!!

Fact: Hana cares about Geto more but likes Gojo more.

Fact 2:- Hana is the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer after her power awaken in her 7 years mission but she never uses her 'that's power cuz she looses her control and can kill anyone. Because of over doing her eyes-power she can be unconscious for more then 2 years or more, until you get to do something related to her lips.

Fact 3:- Hana never shout any jujutsu name, she just close her eyes and Boom! The jujutsu came by itself!! (Nonsense)

_____

Here are some pictures with some explanation.

Demon