Crush

Hey! Actually after 6years Hana hair turn red, I did a mistake back then, so I correct it.

______________________________

In the washroom, there was a red haired lady was standing in front of a mirror and staring at her arms scar.

Taking a another deep breath, she take a hold of cream and apply it on her arms and where are the scars so.

.
Some minute ago

Hana was sleeping but suddenly she gasped and woke up out of the shock.

She check her arm, they were not bleeding but when she remove the blanket she saw her baby blue shirt was stained with so much blood.

She, bearing the pain, walk inside the washroom, and remove her shirt to saw her wound open-up.

Her brows jointed in anger. And only one think she thought that time.

'How did they open up? '

She cover her torso with white bandage and throw the stained shirt in the bin.

.
.
.

Walking out of the washroom, she was in her sport's bra and baddie pants.

Opening the closet, she take out the Jacket ; which was oversized, she wear it and head towards her bed side.

Taking her phone, she shoved it into her pocket and make a messy bun of her hip-length hair.

.
.
Locking the room behind her, she head out of the dorms and went for her morning jogging.

.
.
.
Jogging from almost 20 minutes, Hana thought of resting a little, she look to her right;and there was a old-tree.

She blankly stare at the tree, having a flashback.

Flashback

"Oi.. Hana-san!! " Shoko shout as she ran towards the girl under tree.

Hana was laying her head on the lap on the black haired man, who was brushing her hair with his long fingers. Hearing the shout Geto groan as Hana chuckled and sit straight so they won't think what their dirty mind force them to.

"That blindfold bitch wants to train and Old man also said to train..so let's go? " Shoko asked as she look at white haired girl who was smiling.

"Oi..cmon why are you smiling?it's creeping me out-" Shoko then look at Geto who was also smiling (a rare sight for her). "And why are YOU smiling?!!--" she was so focused that she didn't feel someone standing behind her ready to scare the shit out of her.

"Boom!!" Gojo yelled as Shoko scream , turning around she slap Gojo-no I mean his infinity.

"You BLIND BITCH TAKE IT OFF!!YOU SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" she yelled as the two white and one black haired start laughing.

"Why are you laughing!!" Shoko turn to the white haired girl who was dying because of laughing so hardly.

"It was a rare sight and....Bhaaa..so funny" Hana said as she take a hold of Suguru shoulder and stand up but again fall because she start laughing again so does the two boys.

"OI.!!DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!"

Flashback End

Hana  blink as she turn around and was meet with a off-white boy.

"Kelp! " he said as he raise his hand in the manner of greeting.

Hana was shocked but didn't show it. She nodded and walk pass him , ruffing his hair, while saying a whisper "morning".

'How didn't I realize someone was behind me... I should not think much... It will be trouble some.. ' thought Hana as she walk inside not aware of the shock + blushing boy behind her.

Inumaki slowly put his right palm on his head, where he got patted on.

He unknown(ly) smile and turn around ;looking at the 19 years old girl walking inside the dorms.

He shook his head and start his jogging.

Not aware of someone staring at the scene just happened from afar and then disappear.

__________

(😏)

Words:636