Broken Heart

(Part two of untold story)

-continued-

I was training alone in the house as uncle Yaga has left for teaching.

When suddenly I blanked out, when I woke up I saw myself in a room with chains and stuff I never saw.

And that was when my hell starts.

.
.

I bared the pain for almost a year as one day I had enough, I took my bag which I secretly made and left the place once I knew some people from Religious group coming to kill me.

I ran for myself, my that time My poor quality Kimono was already in bad condition.

I look back to see them chasing after me.

I look in front and after a while look back again but I never stopped running .

My bare foot, already frozen by the snow.

By that time my silk was hanging and it was almost removed.

Then I saw a tall man, walking, seeing that I yelled for my life.

"PLEASE HELP ME! "

The male looks at my direction as I trip and hugged him by mistake.
"Please.. Safe... Me... Safe.. Me" said and said until I got unconscious by the cold and other stress.

.
.

When I woke up I was met with a surprise!

I hugged Yaga uncle and cried my eyes out.

He told me some comfy words and soon took my to the principal.

Uncle yaga makes me his student as I walk inside the class.

To see a white haired boy, a short brown haired girl and a black haired boy.

They seems shocked.

I introduced myself and that was then everything changed.

In just weeks we all four become close.

We would go to missions together and to dates together.

I liked Gojo Satoru but I never told anyone until Shoko was the one to find out first.

She set me up with him as we both go to 'our date'.

When I wanted to talk, his fan girls would came and ask for pictures which annoys me but it's ok until he's with me.

Soon because of that day we got close and close.

Holding each other hands and smiling at each other, teasing and stuff but never I wanted to have any sexual thingy.

One day we were going to school together as he suddenly came in front of me.

"Hana from now on! You are my girlfriend for sure! " yells the boy, making me embarrassed.

I knew how much Yaga hates him but he still is his student.

And then what?

We start dating, holding hands, teasing and acting but I never actually asked for any dirty stuff as Sex or fuck and he also didn't.

By that time everyone knows that we are dating.

Geto Suguru he was more of a caring person then gojo and better but my heart was for gojo.