Free food

Hana, and first years and not to forget second years gets very well with each other.

Hana would answer their questions even it's dumb but later that person got a smack from Maki. For asking such a question.

Hana would also play games with them .

But she always put her straight face not giving a damn(well that's what kids think, but they tried to make her happy).

Never to get in their thoughts;Hana cared for them so much.

She could even talk to Gojo for them but thank fully nobody asks her for that.

.
.
.

Hana was in her room, reading the magazine she just ordered.

Aki was laying on her bed hummed, some random songs.

"From where did you listen these type of songs? I never gave you my phone before" Hana said in low voice as always.

"Oh! My princess--"

"I'm not your princess.."

"Whatever..when you give me money to bought sweets,you forgot that I'm a Demon and no normal human can see me, so instead of getting your sweets,I told Yuji to bought me a phone which he surprisingly did,and your money for sweets were enough to be bought a new modern pone.." He said as he now layed on his torso.

"It's phone, mobile phone"

"Yeah yeah whatever Nobile phone"

"Mobile... M-O-B-I-L-E" she said now getting annoyed.

"Okay princess--" Aki shut up as a knife went to his way, thanks to his flexible body he side away and stand up on the bed.

"I said..I'm..not..your..
princess" Hana said as she stand up.

"Princess!!" He shout as Hana throw a pen on his way.

"Shut up.!!."

"Princess..Princess..princess!!" He start roaming around the room, shouting 'princess'.

Hana stop and ready to snap her finger. "Aki-bara"

She snap her finger and boom!!

There were smoke, and when the smoke clear, there stood Aki freeze.

"Good luck with that" saying this Hana left the room and to get some sweets for herself.

.
.
.
"Welcome back miss Hana!!" The female counter said as she saw Hana walking towards her, in her regular uniform.

"Regular?" The counter ask as she type.

"Yeah..add red velvet 2 pound cake too" she said as she took out her.

٭☆Black Card٭☆

She gave it to her, as the counter takes her regular order and place it on the counter, so Hana can take it.

"Why red velvet?I mean.."

"Want to give someone this" Hana replied as she takes her black card and the plastic bag and left the bakery.

She look infront of her to saw Toge Inumaki.

Walking towards him, she stand behind him.

"What are you doing here? " she ask as Toge startled and turn back just to be bumped into her.

He quickly step back and bowed.