Just

Hana close her eyes and again open them, but Suguru Geto didn't even move from his place as he softly smile.

He walk forward to let Hana see his clear form.

Same hair, same body even Same face no difference.

Hana take a step forward and step until she was just 1-2 steps away from him.

She slowly , with trembling hands;touch his left cheeks to check if he's real or not.

Suguru look at her and smile, Hana exhale a tremble breath as she hug Suguru.

Suguru being a great man he is, hugged her back.

"Suguru.." She whisper still not believing.

"I'm here...don't worry" He replied with more soft voice.

After 3-4 minutes They pulled back.

(A/N:Lemme tell you their position; Hana back was facing the brick wall as for Geto he's in front of her.)

Suguru take a step forward, causing Hana to step back.

And it continue until Hana back touched the brick wall.

"W-what? " she said as Suguru pinned her by one hand on the left, as right hand reached for her blind fold.

She didn't remove his hand, she would Break the hand if it does belongs to one and only Satoru Gojo but it was a different story after all.

When he was about to remove her blind fold completely, she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"You can do..anything...but not my..blindfold....Suguru" Hana said as soon as she realized different energy coming from Geto.

Suguru chuckle and raise his hands up, "chill up.." he said as he smirk.

As it gives kind of bad vibes.

Suguru look at her and smile then lean close;he stopped just inches away from Hana face.

As he look at her eyes which was covered with her white blindfold.

And then look at her lips.

Hana, doesn't act, which Suguru gives in and whisper. "Just a peck" with that he peck her and stand straight with a grin.

Hana stood there shocked.. She never thought it would happened nor she was able to object Because of Geto's fast speed.

Looking at her reaction, Suguru wholesome laugh and hold her cheeks.

"Don't tell anyone I met you and..take care of your self..hm? " he said as he waited for her answer.

"Hm..you too" she said as she give him a small smile;for a second though.

"I'll be going then...bye Hana" saying this he turn around and left the alley.

Leaving the girl in still.. Shock for what just happened.

She turn around and walk outside like nothing happened, but soon come to an stop when she saw Gojo infront of her. Gojo asked first.

"Who was he? "

"If you were here all the time..you should already know..No? "

"I..just came here when I saw..that men left the alley and you were against the wa--"

"Who ever it was..mind your own business"

Hana start walking with her hands on her pocket, as Gojo follow her.

"Come on don't be like that"

"Did you inform me when you fuck other women? " Hana turn around to give a dead full face, which is only for her enemies and Gojo.