Useless Plan

I know you must be thinking, what did Gojo did to our Hana, I'll tell you but later or may be in some chapters with some small hints or directly.

But this cold, selfish Hana will  end soon.

Don't worry Satoru fans (wink).

______________________________

Gojo stare at Hana face.

Yuji, Megumi and Nobara ask for some leaves because they were not feeling well.

And but that you know what does that mean. Ofc they will be sad to death after hearing about their favorite teacher, or rather someone else death.

No body know but Aki (Akima) was un bothered by that.

He was leaning on the room's wall where is Hana, staring at Gojo.

Shook also didn't felt good after seeing her only sister-like best friend layed on the cold bed.

The seconds years were also kind of sad but the most saddest among them was none other then Toge Inumaki.

.
.
.

Nobara and Yuji are in Megumi's room, sitting in his bed.

"You know what Hana-san told me when I was training with her alone" Both Nobara and Yuji look at Megumi, not their cheering else anymore after what happened.

"What? " both ask with low voice enough to reach in Megumi's ears.

He took deep breath and look down and after minute look at them with determine look.

"Hana-san once told me...she has Reverse Technique "

.
.
.
The first years were running towards the room, where Hana was putted in.

They burst inside.

"I'm not in the mood of playing kids..." Gojo said as lowest as possible.

They breath and look at the demon, who was still leaning against a wall.

"Sensei....Akima-sama...Hana-san...have reverse technique"

Aki look at them shocked. Gojo thought for a second, he then chuckled. "Oh my...i forgot about that.." He said as he look at his students. "I never know you were smart,but look dump" gojo said as he grin.

Aki smile, looking down'they found out'he thought.

"But if she had a reverse techniques, shouldn't she be awake by now? " Yuji asked.

"I take back what I said..you are dump"

"Hey!!"

"Well,she won't be waking up in years if you thought she will wake up by her own" the kids look at young-looking demon.

"What do you mean? " Megumi ask.

Aki look at them, "if she told you that she have a reverse technique,didn't she told you about How she woke up if she slept?" Aki asks as he told his arms on his chest.