[Sequel] 3/4

1 November ,2018.

-Satoru gojo being unsealed.

-Yuta killing Kenjaku.

-Yuji listing himself.

-Choso killed.

-Megumi listing his sister.

-Sakuna abandoning Yuji.

-Megumi being controlled by Sakuna.

And many more stuff unfolds.

And this was known as The culling game.

The game was done, as the owner of the game already died;Kenjaku.

And now it's on going fight of Satoru Gojo.

___________

Yuji and other were only wondering that 'where is Hana? She should be here'

Sakuna making much of the damage to Satoru as his reverse techniques already defused, he cannot heal himself.

But this didn't stop Gojo to fight with a grin on his face.

His loose white pants with tight black shirt.

'Oh how' his once not even noticeable fit body begin the body type of Toji Fushiguro.

While on the other hand, Sakuna wearing a Japanese short rope as a upper and under a black tight shirt with his 'ok' pants with were more looking like a trouser.

Both has the biggest grins on their faces. Fighting like flashes, and destroying the already destroyed area.

Just where are you Hana?

_____

30 Minutes later.

A curtain girl with  curtain long white hair opens her eyes after whole two days when she unsealed Sakuna body.

She roam around her eyes, as she stand up slowly, looking around she was in a very peaceful place.

The bright green clean cutted grass painted the whole large never ending garden. To their each sides, tall beautiful trees stood , one line with green tress and one with Sakura pink trees.

Red roses and white tulips decorating the gardens corners and some more beautiful plants and flowers.

The Apple, mango and peaches trees making anyone's mouth filled with water, urge to eat them freshly.

'Oh how life was peaceful there'

The tall lady start to walk through the garden caressing the tree wood with her now healed hands.

Looking down she notice a curse tattoo made on her ring finger. Which was known other than a sun.

She ignores the pain she felt as she thought of her late husband she killed.