speak

Hana walk inside her room and close the door behind her.

She look at the sleeping boy and walk to him.

Placing her hand on his forehead,

'He had a minor temperature' Hana thought as she walk towards her closet, opening it ;she take out a baggie black shirt and black shorts.

Walking inside the washroom, she remove her shirt and look at her neck.

Taking out the lighter, she burn the area where she had a red mark.

(A/N: don't worry it was not Nanamin~~)

After freshing up. She wore her undergarments and then she wear her shorts.

Applying a cream, she wrap the white bandage on her neck and then she wear her baggie shirt.

Making her hair, she walk outside and take her phone out.

Making a call.

"Hey.... I'm safely inside my room.. Yeah... You too.. Good bye Nanami" Hana look at Yuji and then hand up on the phone.

She sat on her chair, and light up the cigarette.

Taking a drag, she exhale it.

"I know you're awake kid" Hana said as she look at her phone, staring at her lock screen.

Yuji cough and sat up. "Hehe...how did you know?" He asked as he rubbed his nape, out of embarrassment.

"Sense I walk in" Hana replied.

"Sensei.."

"I'm not your sensei kid.."

"Huh? What is your age?..if I'm allowed to ask.."

"It's not good to ask for a girl age but sense I can't just leave you in curious, I'm 19 and soon to be 20" Hana replied as she now look at her gallery, full of her and Suguru, Satoru pictures as well as Shoko.

There was a moment of silence..

"WHAT!! Really? Ahem.."

Hana chuckle lightly as she look at him through her now round glasses.

'Hoo.. I didn't notice she was wearing glasses.. It kind of same to Gojo sensei ones' Yuji thought.

"Why so shocked..do I look old to you? " Hana said as she now stand up and twisted that cigar with her techniques.

"N-no I didn't mean it..it just how can you be...you know..so strong in this young ag--"

"Age doesn't matter"

Yuji look at her and then she look at her palm..

"Age doesn't matter... You only have to focus on the career you want and what your goals are .." Hana said and look at him.

"Why are you..crying? " Hana said as she now buried her hands in her shorts-pocket.

'Damn.. I also notice her wearing these type of clothes now's Yuji thought.

"I..just you know..you first time speak.." Yuji said as he wipe his tears.

Hana again chuckled like dark feminine lightly and gently and Pat his head.

"Its ok kid.."

There was a moment of silence again..

"What's your name sensei.."

"Stop calling me that..it felt like I'm some old hag"

"Then stop calling me a kid! "

"Ok..and no body told you my name? "