[Sequel] 1/3

Sup!
So as you know the shibuya accident and this chapter might contain spoilers .

And this isn't going to be fully exact the same thing in the manga nor the anime.

I'll be making it by my own, may be I'll use some sentences from manga or scenes.

Enjoy the chapter below!

And do except more chapters as well!!

October 31st, 2018

The weather was tense, half of the shibuya destroyed. No one was found on that place except curses and Sorcerer's .

Gojo satoru, was already sealed.

Nanami Kento, half burned.

Megumi Fushiguro, unconscious or dead.

Maki, burned to death.

Zen'in head, burned to death.

Nobara Kugisaki, no where to be found.

Yuji Itadori, not in his sense.

Sakuna Ryomen, killing off anyone be wants.

Mahito, finding Yuji Itadori.

Toji Fushiguro,doing suicide feeling relief that his son isn't a Zen'in.

Yuta, in search of Yuji to execute him.

Toge Inumaki, lost his one arm.

Choso, regretting killing his younger brother.

Kenjaku making his move.

And just like that ,everything was Fucked up.

____

"RUN KUGISAKI!! " yells Yuji as he look at Nobara who was standing far from him while Mahito running towards her with pleasure smile on his face.

"HAHA! " Mahito laughs as he stand straight after resting his palm on Nobara right eye a little far from her.

Yuji was terrible, he punch the fake Mahito as that fake fuck crashed inside the wall, dying on the spot.

Nobara slowly places her small, pretty palm on her eye where Mahito touched.

She look at Yuji as she smiles. "I enjoyed my time.. With you guys" she whispers as she look at him.