Jealous

Hey I'm back people!!

Thanks for waiting!!

Let's start then shall we?

______________________________

Two figures can be seen, sleeping on the sofa, hugging each other, sleeping soundlessly.

The first dorm room to be open was Megumi's room as he after yawning start walking towards the living room. Or dinner room whatever.

As he walk pass the sofa, he stop dead on his track as he slowly turn his head and stare ahead, widened eyes.

The second door of the dorm to be open was Nobara, as she stretches her arms a little and then walk towards the same room.

"Good morning.. " her voice dead down when she looks at the sofa, dead on her track, staying still.

The third room to be open was Yuji's..

As he walk outside a little bit of sleepy but energetic.

He goes to the said room as he stare at his class fellow.

"Guys what.... Happened... " his voice also dead down when after he looks at the sofa.

As he was about to shout, Nobara cover his mouth and whispers.

"Shut up and take out the camera.. " she smirk evilly.

Yuji removes her hand and look at her dumbfounded but still take out his phone from his pocket.

Nobara snatch the phone from his grip as she was about to take the picture but..

Suddenly..

"HELL-" the students point their index finger on their lips and shhed Gojo, as Gojo slowly walk towards that and he also stand still..

Witnessing every single detail Beneath his blind fold, with not so good mood.

He on purpose drop the case as the students look at him.

"Oops.. " he smirk as he glance at the two.

Hana was hugging someone currently longer than her, whose hugging her more tightly and his head in front of her neck, breathing on it.

Hana slowly open her eyes, her eyes wide open as she saw Aki's hair currently long, she pushes him with all her force.

Aki open his eyes and gripping her shoulder making her fall too.

Nobara click the picture twice, as she smirk , Megumi and Yuji just staring at the view with no reaction.

Gojo get more irritated as he lean on the wall, glaring down on both.

Aki eyes widened, when he witnessed that he is currently on Hana, and very close to her face.

Hana also stare at him, nose touching.

Nobara bend down and quickly takes the picture and stand straight like nothing happened.

Hana slap his face away as she sit straight and look in front.

Taking the Blindfold, she wears it.

Before covering her left eye, she stare down at Aki, Basically glaring at him.

"I'll talk to later Akinami" with that she take a step and teleport.

Gojo and both students Hover over him.

Aki place his hand on his neck, thick vines on his neck, and a very pain full red mark on his neck.

Yuji helps him up as Aki stand up and moves his head low and above.