alright

"W-what?.. What are you saying" Gojo Satoru after so many years, stuttered.

Hana continue to look down not caring to look at Gojo's horrible face.

'That time... I killed him for sure... How did he survive? ' Gojo thought as he look at the curtain red haired girl.

He open his clinched fist and reach his cold hands to hold her trembling ones.

And he successfully hold them and lightly squeeze them.

"What..did happened?.." He manage to ask.

Hana take a deep breath and look at him.

"I..you remember..i." She stopped as she look down again.. Not able to tell him the truth.

'Fuck my life's she thought.

Gojo stand up and hug her, not so close, not so distanced, just leaving the personal space.

"It's ok..when ever you want to tell...I'm all ears" be said as he caresses her hair.

He look down and notice her white shirt stained with blood. And it was a lot;like her shirt was looking like a master piece of half white and half red.

He pulled back and look down at her. "Were you injured?" He asked;worriedness can be shown in his tone.

She slowly nodded and then chuckle.

This got Gojo off guard.

"And the funny part is..."

"Is? "

Gojo suddenly felt a very strong and dangerous aura around her as she hang her head from the sofa she was sitting on.

"Geto was the one to heal"

.
.
.
.

"Oi Yuji.. Should we check on Hana-chan? Gojo sensei is also silent which is kind of weird.. " Nobara questioned as she look up from her palm to their faces.

"Tuna Tuna"

"Idk but we should not" Maki said as she look at Nobara.

"Yeah..gojo sensei will tell if he wants or may be Hana-chan"  Megumi said.

"I hope everything is good" Panda said.

"Hey...don't you think...something is off with Hana-chan...every one adores Gojo but she don't even like to be with him..i know our other teachers also don't like him but her aura told us something else..what is the story behind it.." Maki said as she look at each and every one.

As every one nodded. "If you want to know..you should ask her by Yourselves"

The first and second years look at the direction where the voice come from and saw Aki.

"Huh? " That all was their response.

"You should try..she wasn't like that before..but whatever I'm not a allowed to talk about it so.." Aki said as he land on the ground softly .

The seconds year get ready to attack, but the first year stopped them"don't..he's not harmful and besides we aren't allowed to kill him..yet" Megumi whisper the last part as Maki nodded and sit again like nothing happened.

"What is your name? If you didn't introduce yourself before" Yuji ask as he look at the demon who was now sitting In front of them.

"Well..I'm Akinami..Aki for short and I'm Hana Akima's Demon or you can say she's my master" he replied as he look at yuji with his bright yellow eyes.

"I was told that all of the demons or curses have red eyes but how came you don't have red eyes" Nobara being dump, asked the question raising her hand.