A devil to be born

(Part three of untold story)

-continued-

By the time I reached My destination which was aboard, I got whole details for it.

For the mission I was going to do.

Which was..

Marrying 'Akima Clan' leader's son.

My own enemy, my grand grandpa enemies.

Akima were the enemies of Akuma clan from the start when the clans were formed.

Is because, Akima were powerful in their time but when after my grand grandpa came into this world, he took down everyone single clan.

Which caused Akima clan to hate Akuma clan.

And when my grand mother's sister (Haju-mi Akuma= the oldest sister who was 28 years old when my mother was going to born)got married to one to their member so the Rivalry could turn into a friendship and family thingy.

After getting married, Akima clan leader's younger brother (Yami Akima) get Haju-mi expected (Pregnant) .

Hearing the news, it was the time of celebration, both Clan met each other and enjoyed the up-coming happiness.

Later when Haju-mi was eighth month expectation, (pregnancy), Yami killed her on the night when her daughter born.

That devil didn't even forbid the new born daughter, and killed her along with her mother.

Later those devils, the whole clan didn't stop there after killing them, they ate the poor mother (Haju-mi) and the new born baby leaving their head behind.

The next month, when Akima clan didn't heard about Haju-mi, they got worried and got ready to visit them.

But later that day, they got a suprise on my mother first year birthday celebration.

Opening the beautiful box, they were shocked near to death when they saw Haju-mi's head and a new born baby's head.

The whole clan was so shocked.

Being enough powerful, they got ready to attack them but guess what?

When Akuma clan went to their state there was nothing but empty place which means they run away.

Being sorrow, painful and hurt. The clan decided to never talk about that.

And only one thing was heard in the clan.

And it was,

'Akashi Himoto was the one responsible for that'.

Because before dying he wanted his last wish to get someone marry inside his brother clan, (Ashima Kuzushu = the leader of Akima that time) so they could maintain families, no fight would take place.

He did was he thought would be good for the clan, Not aware of the things going to came.

And that causes our whole clan to curse him every single time.

Akuma clan did forgot that Akashi Himoto is the person, they are in that position right now.

If it wasn't him, The clan would be a useless clan.