Flashback (1)

Hey people!!

As you know for now Hana is died (at least in every one eye) so this chapter is past, when she met Gojo, Shoko and Geto.

______________________________

Hana was training with Gojo as Geto and Shoko were looking at them from afar.

They pulled back and breath deeply.

'She is tough' thought Gojo.

'She's improving' Geto thought as he smile.

'My girl is growing up' Shoko thought with straight face.

'I can do better' thought Hana.

When she was about to start running towards Gojo, Yaga came and shout the hell of him self.

"STOP IT!! YOU ARE DOING THIS FROM MORNING AND IT'S ALREADY GOING TO BE NIGHT. STOP IT!!" He said as Hana look at him and Gojo;taking the advantage, teleport to her and kiss on her left cheek and start running as Hana run towards him.

"Get back here You!!"

Geto smile at their childish behavior as Shoko roll her eyes, "that blindfold bitch just can't live a moment without distracting her" she said as she walk pass Geto, making him stop at his track.

"She gets distracted by him? " Geto mumbled as Shoko look at him and raise her Right hand towards her ear and lean forward. "What ya saying?"

Geto blinked and smile "nothing".

Geto take a last glance at his best friend and his 'kind of crush' ;Hana was at Gojo's back and was pulling his hair as he tried to remove her while laughing.

Geto left the seen with sour face.

.
.
.
2 months later..

(I mean--)

Hana was getting more strong than needed, she would defeat Shoko easily and Geto, well Geto let her defeat him. (Ofc this modern bitch was powerful 😎💪 )

For Gojo, they could fight each other, in distance and close combat but she  never can defeat him back then.

She set only one goal and it was 'defeat Gojo and take the lead'.

Hana was strong and powerful yet Yaga or the higher ups never let her go to any mission, which pisses her off.

Her life, and other three life was going great, until that mission came.

.
.

Hana, Gojo and Geto were sitting in front of Yaga with full respect.

"Listen careful-"

"Yes yes Sensei go on.."

Yaga take a deep breath now getting angry, "Hana stop cu--"

"I'm not cutting you!!" She said as she raise her hand.

A moment later she was holding her head in pain, as From yaga fist was coming smoke.

"Come one sen~~ you don't need to hit me" Hana whine as she look at Yaga.

'Same energy as Gojo' Yaga thought.

"I-don't cut me off Anyone--listen carefully,there is a most dangerous and special mission for you three as you three are the strongest" he said.

Not having an answer he continue.

"You have to Rescue....."

Timeskip  ..
(I don't wanna mention what he told Geto and Gojo as you already know if you have watched the eps)