Desires

Hana told everything A to Z to Yuji.

She was looking down or looking at her palm the whole time she told him the untold story of hers.

"And that was it.. " Hana said as She look up to the ceiling, some tears running down her bright yellow eyes but the blindfold prevent it.

"That was cool I must say.. " a deep voice said.

Her eyes widened as she look in the front, to see Yuji's face has tattoos so does his arms, and his yellow Hazel eyes into red.

And a smirk on his face, not to forget his hair pulled back.

And only a whisper escapes her mouth.

"Sakuna"

The said cursed stand up as he lean to the table, sitting on its edge.

"Long time no see.. Huh? " he said as he told his arms on his chest, looking at her.

Hina removes her blindfold as she wore her glasses.

"How much did you heard? " asks the lady as she look at him, not afraid that he can end her there and then, but he can't.

"A to Z.. " he said as he look at her.

Hana sighs as she lean back on her bed.

"Though that brat did listen everything inside" Sakuna muttered as he stands up and walk around the room.

Standing in front of the bookshelf, seeing the frames.

Some with Toge, Nobara, Yuji.

And one with Gojo, Geto and Shoko where they were together, the group hugging each other.

"Damn.. You had a hell of a smile" Sakuna smirks looking at the last frame where Geto is holding her cheeks and she is grinning.

Hana just stay quiet because she has no attention of talking to a curse.

"Leave my room if you are not going to just shut up" Hana said in bored tone.

Sakuna look at her, hands inside the pockets of the pants as he look at her raising his brows.

"You aren't afraid are you? Hana Ryomen ? " he said as he walk to her.

Hana glares at him as she stay still, "...don't you ever spout this nonsense.. " she said in a warning tone.

Sakuna chuckle as he rest his left palm on his forehead.

"Oh my...! Do have memory loose or something? " he said as he lean to her face, titling his face.

Hana just stay still as she glare at him through her glasses.

"You know.. I can kill you.. " she threatened.

Sakuna look down as he smirks, "but you can't! You have bending vow with me" he whispers with his hot damn deep voice.

Hana moves his face as she look at him ,maintaining some distance.

"That was.. Just his wish and thank God that you were sealed that time.. There were no promises of me getting married to you. " she said as she just ignore the dude who keep getting close to her face.