Arcade

"H-Hana-S-San? " The kids say altogether.

Gojo just stare at her eyes.

'How did--what happened to her eyes? It's helds very strong energy even my eyes are hurting'  Gojo thought as he close his eyes for a while.

Hana turn around, taking her blind fold, she quickly wore it;not wanting to hurt anyone.

Aki stood there unfazed, but he was so shocked.

'Now she also conquered to wake up when she gets unconscious' Aki thought.

"Woah!! I never knew you had Yellow bright eyes Hana-san!! " Yuji claim as he smile.

Megumi was still shock.

Shoko smile, and mumbled "welcome back cherry".

Gojo look at Hana, as Hana look at Shoko .

"Thank you.." She whispers.

Nobara;not baring any more, run to Hana and hug her.

'I;in time lower my infinity' Hana thought as she look down to see Nobara whimpering.

"Well..i was sleeping..nothing happened to me..i guess" Hana mumbled last part.

"Hah?!! Sleeping, Hana-san you were bleeding from your eyes , palm and stomach! " Yuji said as worried ness can be shown.

"They got healed in  time?" Hana said as she look at Aki.

Aki smile and mouth 'welcome back' to which Hana nodded.

"What do you mean? " Shoko said as she throw her cigarette in the bin.

"Reverse"

Shoko look at her, "ah..i see".

Shoko look at the first years, who were now surrounding the red haired girl.

"Kids..let her rest for a while than make her life a living hell" she said as she sit on the chair.

Gojo chuckled as Aki smile.

The third years nodded not giving Hana a moment drag her away.

"Cherry? " Gojo turn to Shoko as he ask.

" someone she likes call her that so I also start calling her back then" Shoko answer and by her answer Aki already know it and left the room after wards.

"Oh.." Gojo could only replied.

"Ok then I should go..and tell Yaga" with that he left the room and continue to walk with a sour face.

"Someone she likes" he repeat after.

'Who it could be..? ' he thought as he look outside the window and saw Hana sitting under the same tree they use to sit.

"She could never forgot it huh? " he mumbled and turning around he enter Yaga office.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hana-san? " Yuji said as he look at his other classmates and upper classmates.

"Hmm? " she hummed as she was reading a magazine, she was sitting in the living room.

He gulp afraid to ask, "w-will you go to beach with u-us? "

Hana look at him, "not in the mood" then continue to look through the magazine.

He look behind him and saw Nobara, Megumi, Maki,Toge leaning to the door frame;peaking , Panda was far away from them.

'Arcade!! ' Nobara and Maki mouth it as Yuji 'ah's'