Hold back

Hana walk inside her room, staring at her lock screen, there was a picture of her and Suguru. Unlocking her phone, she look at the wallpaper of her, Shoko, Geto and Gojo.

She then look at the time it was 6:40.

'I've one hour's saying this she went to the washroom.

.
.
.

Walking out of the room, she was wearing white button-up shirt;which was oversized and black baggie pants with white snickers.

Her hair was fully hair styled in tight bun, two, three strings were resting on her face as it suited her white blindfold.

She take out her phone, and again look at the time.

'7:55'she look in front of her as she walk towards the dining room, where every 1st years were eating breakfast.

She entered and first one to greet her was non other than our idiot-yet powerful boy aka yuji.

"GOOD MORNING SENSEI!!"

Hana walk past them and opening the refrigerator, she took the cold water and then again walk past them whispering a small reply. "Morning" saying this she left from there.

Yuji Smirk and look at Megumi and Nobara.

"Did you see? She greet--"

"No I didn't see"

"I don't hear"

Both first years refused to agree and continue to eat, lemme say.

Nobara , Megumi rocked and Yuji shocked.

"Hey!!now don't be like that"yuju whined as he lean back.

"Did you hear something?"

"No I didn't"

"CMON!!"

.
.
.

"Hana,you will train them,for now.." Yaga said as he stare at the girl who stood in front of him.

"Ok.." She replied and turn around, "is there any thing you want to tell? " she asked at she titled her head a little.

"No..that's all" he said , hearing that Hana left the room, closing the door behind her.

Yaga take a deep breathe as he close his eyes.

"You changed a lot Hana" he mumbled as he compare the old and new Hana.

Old Hana was once standing-No was hanged  up-side down and was staring at Yaga. "Come on Sensei!! Give me a break" . "You're annoying me so no! "

"Why~~" Hana pout as she stare at the male.

New Hana just standing, and doing what she is told not saying more, nor less, bit even giving reactions.

It was clear, by just 1-2 weeks, Yaga already miss the old Hana.

.
.
.

Yuji, Nobara and Megumi was panting as Hana was standing in front of them.

'It's been 2 and a half week but still she didn't even broke a single sweat and we are dying here because of the hard training' Yuji thought as she closely look at Hana who was standing still.

"Second years are also joining" all 1st year turn around to see Gojo looking at them from the stairs.

He glance at Hana through his blindfold .

'Now who does she wear them..? ' he thought as he again look at the 1st years and grin, not wanting them to get suspicious.

.
.
Hana look at the kids,1st years;yuji, Nobara, Megumi and 2nd years; Inumaki, Maki, and Panda.