Meet-up

Hana pov

From when I open my eyes first time till I turned 14 my life was hell.

Once I was born, I had more than 1 billion bounty/wanted on my head. Having the bright red-killing eyes, I had to cover them with white soft cloth and live my life.

Everything was bad but when I turned 16 , my life turned to a disaster I never wanted.

Walking chilling around the large mansion of my clan. I heard by some maids that some people will come and execute me, and they were so happy, so what I pack my stuff and without knowing where to go I run for my life when I sense that those killers are chasing me.

I got cuts on my arms or so on and worst my eyes cloth were half fit and it was fully loosen.

I look back and then again  look front, I saw a tall person, walking around the forest; I was running for my life in.  Not caring who that person is. I shouted for my life. "Help me!!" That person look at my direction as I run fastly to him.

Geto pov

I look at the girl, as my eyes widened at her poor conditions.

I open my arms to stop her but instead she embrace me and start mumbling "please safe me" again and again until she looses her conscious.

I look at the people and order my shikigami to kill them without anyone knowing.

I take the girl on my arms and left for jujutsu high.

....

I place the girl on the neardy bed and walk backwards as Shoko look at the girl.

Soon Our sensei walk inside and his eyes widened.

"No way.."he whisper As i look at the girl.

He walk past me and lightly shook her up but never got a response.

He took a deep breath and back away looking at us with worried paint on his face.

"Geto..do me a favour please..it will be very honoured. " sensei said which causes my and shoko eyes to go wide cuz he never talk like that before.

I slowly nodded.

.
.
.
.
I pulled back and quickly left the room in embarrassment, yeah it's not embarrassing but I just kissed a unknown girl in the order of sensei. And worst in front of sensei.

That shoko will get me killed with embarrassment for sure with Gojo.

Hana pov

Opening my eyes, as I sat up quickly and gasp left my mouth as I stand up from the bed and quickly hug Masamichi Yaga-chan!

He hugged me back as I sobbed. "It's ok Hana,you're safe no body is taking you And no you're not useless nor weak" Yaga-chan said, knowing very well what I was about to say.

"T-they t-try--t-to" "shuu..its ok no worries, I'll beat their asses" he said comforting me.

I nodded as he say more comfy words.

We pulled back as he grab the cloth and remove it. "Yaga-sensei I'm not all-"

"No they fooled you..you're ok until you use them" he whisper only for me to listen.

He stand up and also ask me to stand up as I did.

There was a girl as she was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Let's go to meeting room" saying this Yaga-sensei took my hand and take me to higher up's I guess.

I immediately got into jujutsu high, and in Yaga-sensei class because of my powerful eyes.