[Sequel] 4/4

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

sᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ|ғᴛ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Hana look at Satoru as her red eyes staring at the blue ones.

"I'm telling you before, don't freak out" she warned to which Gojo for the first time take serious and nodded.

His hands resting inside his white pockets of pant as he stand straight.

Hana take a sigh as she place her both palm on the wooden door similar as that dopr. She closes her eyes as she got deep in her mind.

"Unsealing of the deadline door" she said as the door start to glow yellow by its corner and catching up by flowing on the patten made beautifully.

Gojo step back as he felt quit of dangerous aura around that area.

Hana opens her eyes as for a second or two her eyes turned yellow but then the door turn into a golden door.

She didn't glance at Satoru as she opens the door, the room was literally brighter than gojo charm as gojo closes his eyes but Hana was unfazed as ever.

She smile softly as she look at her second former lover.

"Suguru.. " she whispers to which gojo opens his eyes and look at the front to see two beds in which one body was covered in white blanket and the other was just laying like how a normal person would sleep.

"Hana.. " Gojo said wanting to warn the girl as the aura was not good at all.

Hana walk forward as she sit on the chair besides geto's bed.

Hana look at gojo as she Pat the area besides her, "come on.. Sit here" she sounded soft for the first time as gojo couldn't let the opportunity go.

He within second was sitting quit close to Hana, literally his long legs were wide and his left leg was touching Hana leg but she didn't say a thing.

'Oh.. She hasn't activated her barrier' thought Gojo as he could feel the fabric of his pants touching her leg.

Hana hesitantly hold Geto hand as she lightly squeezed it. "Come on.. Your prank isn't working up" she said as she smile, when she felt a soft grip on her hand.

She look at Gojo as he was hella confused.

"Geto Suguru.. Come on now" Hana said as she poke one of his eye to which Geto sit up and hold his eye, "ok ok damn.. Your literally long nails dig inside my eye" he said to which Hana chuckle and show off her nails to herself.

Not to mention Gojo was fucking shocked as he was standing, pointing at Geto.

"Dude!! YOU'RE NOT A DOLL ARE YA?!! " he literally yelled to which Geto chuckle with his charming face and closed eye.

"It's real.. " Geto said softly as he let Gojo pinch him to which the white haired dude gasp dramatically.

"YOU ARE FUCKING ALIVE! "