Bad Decisions

Hana jolty opens her eyes as she quickly turns her head.

She breathes  as she lower her Infinity power which was choking Shoko and Yuji.

"Damn.. You don't know how to co-whatever how are you feeling now" asks the doctor, giving her water.

While Yuji looks at her innocently.

"Where is Yaga..? " asks the red head as she removes her blanket.

"Leave Yaga.. First you tell where did you get the mark from?.. " Hana looks at the door to see Gojo coming while Shoko and Yuji leaving the room after placing some sort of gifts?

"Mind your own busin-"

"Shut up for once and tell me Hana" Gojo said as he sit on the seat.

Hana look at him and look down, "it-its related to my... Clan.. "

"By my time of knowledge.. Akuma clan Don't have some sort of these things" Gojo said.

Hana can feel the glares of the male but she ignores it and stand up.

"Gojo min-"
"Call me satoru"

"Gojo Satoru.. It's ok I'm not hurt I was just tried because of the mission nothing else.. " with that Hana left the room, actually teleport.

She knock the door of the office and enter the room.

"What happened Hana?.. " asks the principal.

"Sir.. I think.. I've failed my mission.. "

Yaga stare at her and carefully asks again.

"What do you mean?.. "

"I need to talk to Tengen"

"What do-"

She slams her hand on the table as she glares at him.

"I just fucking told you I want to talk to that Tengen.. "

Yaga nods as Hana goes out from the room and without glancing at anyone left the jujutsu high.

.
.
.

Hana bows and again stand straight.

"What brings you here Hana Akuma?.. " Tengen asks as he looks at Hana.

" Tengen-sama I saw him.. " she said as she moves her hand back.

Tengen stays quite, " Haraku Akima? " he asks.

Hana nods as she bow down again.

"I don't know what to do? That's why I came here.. So am I allowed.. You know what am I talking about?.. "

She asks as she close her eyes.

"Sure.. Go ahead.. "

"What do I do? "

"Kills him with everything you have.. Even if it means to kill you.. Kill him" said Tengen closing his hands.

Hana looks up and nods, "thank you.. I shall take my leave.. " Hana turns around as she start walking.

"You are close with That Vessel.. "

Hana stops as she glares at him by side, Tengen stumble back a little because of the pressure of energy.

"I'm doing this mission, for you but if I ever again hear that you or Higher up trying to execute him.. You won't be able to see the next day" she turns and again start walking.

"And you know I won't hesitate to end anyone... Anyone" with that she teleport leaving Tengen smirking.

"He's lucky to have her protect him... Very well Yuji Itadori" he said.

.
.
.

"You can't do that.. "

Hana looks at Yaga and crack her fingers.

"And you know I will do.. I have permission" she said as she lean back on her seat.

"This means suicide you know.. "

"And stopping means death you know.. " she glance at him and smirk.

"And I'm not some mini girl to loose to him.. You also know that don't you?.. " asks the girl as she lean forwards.

Yaga sweat dropped as he nods. "Fine do whatever you want"

"Sure" with that she stands up and turn around

"You higher ups were the one to make me monster for who I am now.. It's your fault anyways" with that she left blowing off her cigar.

"Hana-san!! " Hana look aside to see Gojo with kids as Nobara waving her hands around.

Hana walk towards them throwing off her cigar.

"Hana-san would you like to go to restaurant?.. "

"Nope kiddo.. I have to go to meet someone.. " she said as she glance at Gojo.

"Awe man.. " said Yuji as he punches Megumi, Megumi looks at him with 'why me' look.

"Kids go ahead I have to talk for a little" Gojo said smiling down at the kids.

The kids nodded and runs to wards the stairs.

"Hana what did I heard.. Was it correct?. " asks the boy looking at the red head.

"What did you heard?. "

"That.. That you are going in a Solo war.. "

"Yes.. So? "

"You know it's very dangerous for you.. " said Gojo as she shoved his hands inside his pockets, his blind fold resting on his neck now.

"It's not.. I'm not that weak of a girl.. And I can defeat Sakuna right now.. It's not a problem for me.. " Said the girl still confident.

Gojo grips the girls shoulder, "come on we can go together!! " he said trying to confess her .

Hina looks down "you can't come.. " she looks up and her blindfold burns off.

"You can't Satoru.. It's for me.. And it's my business" she said growing her infinity.

"Don't Hana"

"And I'm doing it.. " she said as she fully removes his hands off.

"And Satoru you better stay away from my business anyways" with that she was ready to teleport leaving gojo FUCKING ANGRY!!.

"Listen Hana.. "

Hana stops and turns her head aside.

"If you think you can win that Solo of yours.. You have to defeat me first"

Hana smirk and looks in front " bring it on Satoru Gojo"

"Let's feel the fragment of old times once again"

.
.
.

______________________________

Hey sup!!

SO HANA AND GOJO ARE GOING TO COMBAT!!

YEAHH!!

I thought of making 'what if' Hana's in Sister thingy of a contest and many more ideas!!

You will feel like it's old or you will feel it's new!!

And may be manga work too!!

Bye bye!!

Take care!!

And I've been working on AOT fanfic!!

And I don't know if I've mentioned that Hana is leader of two clans.

One her clan 'Akuma' and second Clan 'Akima'.