Untold story

"Yeah.. I do expected that from him.. "

Everyone turns around to see A curtain girl sitting on the sofa like not  some minutes before she was in the arms of Satoru, dead.

Yuji teared up as he start crying before he could hug her ,Nobara and Maki were the first one to hug her.

Inumaki adds up as Megumi just walks to her.

Yuji stays in his place, right arm on his eyes.

Gojo was shocked.. So shocked , not a minute before she has no pulse.. Yet she is alive?

Hana let the kids hug her.

Panda move everyone out as he takes Yuji and himself, hugging the life outta girl.

Hana Doesn't say a word as she just smiles at them.

"Hana...san..." Said Nobara hiccuping.

"Hmm?" Asks the girl as she looks at Nobara.

"I thought you were dead.. I was so broken that who will give me money and take me to shopping.. I'm glad you are alive" said the girl.

Hana chuckle as she pats her head. "Well.. "

.
.
.

Gojo as left the room, going to an urgent mission given to him

"Kids.. I wanted to take ri-"

"Sure sure-hey go to your rooms! It's already late!! " said Nobara being all mature.

Hana pats her head once again and left for her room after glancing at Yuji.

The next moment, Yuji was inside Hana's room as she sat on the bed.

"Say Yuji.. You are curious about me right? " asks the girl, looking at Yuji.

The boy looked shocked but still nods.

"Ok then.. Wanna hear my story.. Back story? " asks the girl leaning back as Yuji also sat in the comfortable seat.

"Sure.. I would love to! " said the boy.

Hana nods as she take a deep breath.

"So it's all starts from when I was born.. "

.
.
.

The 'Back' Story Of Hana.

Hana Point of View.

I was born in 1992,January 26. When I was born I possess  my grand grandpa's techniques. Which was the bright Ruby eyes.

When I open my eyes for the first time, my parents were afraid to the core they never expected me as their daughter.

People were terrified by my technique and that was their nightmare.

Because,if I born with my grand grandpa's technique that will reverse the Arc.

The arc they feared, the arc no one could finish but himself.

'Akashi Himoto' It was his name and he was known as the Kind Of Cruelty.

Killing young man's, selling their womens.. Drowning the kids and other stuffs a person can't even imagine.

In that arc, even the Gojo's had their heads on his heels.

And that Arc was known as.

The Ruby Curse:Unleashing The Fire Within.