Flashback (2)

From past weeks, nothing is going good.

The higher ups never gave Hana any mission, after knowing what Toji was about to do with me.

And the big hand of this was none neither than Yaga himself, Hana thought him as herbig brother or even father but what he did....

Gojo got the strongest among all and always like always goes to his mission alone.

Geto got kind of depression and then was manipulated by a blond bitch.

Shoko just stay at her area, heck she always wants to hang out with her friends like before. Cuz she was no longer send to dangerous missions.

Hanabi was killed brutally and it effects Nanami the most as he became more quite person he was already.

And there Hana, train herself to the point she almost was about to die in-loss of her breathing.

She would give everyone time. Go to shopping with Shoko and play with her.

Seeing Geto weak smile, she would peak at his cheeks and would hold his hand to see his smile, and always find ways to entertain him and make him less depressed.

Gojo.. Well don't talk about him.. Whenever he would be around he would always ask Hana to train with him and then beat the shit out of her, which Hana don't like and stopped training with him.

.
.

Hana was holding hands with Geto as they walk around, Geto was in Black outfit as Hana was wearing one of his hoodie and her loose pants.

He stopped and look at Hana, bending to her height level, he speak. "Hana...you should know one thing"

"Hmm?!! What is it??!!"

".... "

" I've killed the whole clan.. "

"What?!! Why? You know what will the higher ups do when they will found out?!!" Hana said as she look at him worriedly, not giving a clear shit about that he just killed a whole clan.

"Idc..i just want to tell you that..stay they way you are..and get stronger..help Satoru with his work" he said as cupped her cheeks.

"Take care of your self Cherry..i can't afford to loose your smile.." He said as he wipe Hana tears.

"Please don't.." She said as she hugged him.

"If you don't want you can also join me" he ask but never got an answer which ofc hurt him.

Geto having his time, taking a deep breath, pushed Haan rather harshly and glare at her. "You know..from now on you are my enemy and I'm yours..i will execute all unwanted human who don't have curse energy or techniques..and I won't hesitate to kill anyone" saying this he bumped his shoulder with her on purpose and left the scene.

He wipe his tears as he walk ahead. "I'm sorry".
.
.

.
.

.
.

Gojo was sitting on the stairs recalling the best days he spend with Geto and Hana.

'Why you also had to leave me? ' gojo recall the talks as he stare at the stairs helplessly .

Flashback

"Hana..she's leaving us" Shoko told Gojo as she rest her head down in her palms.

Gojo look shocked 'now not her' he thought as he run fast as he can.

Looking at the certain female, he shouted. "Hana stop right there!!" He said as he look at her turning around with cold stare.

"What? I'm so done with everything..everyone I would be the happiest if only I go with Geto we would be happily kill each one of you"

The  girl stood on the stairs, hands on her pockets as she glare at Gojo who was shocked to hear her nonsense.

"What the heck?!! Why are you leaving?!! A-And what nonsense are you saying!!" He shouted as he walk closer.

She took deep breathe as she look down then up-glaring at his eyes. "Because this shitty school had taken my friend,my everything I can't sacrifice my life,getting controlled by the fucking higher-up" Hana calmly said just as Geto as it gave Gojo Deja vu.

"W-why are you leaving me? "

"Asked yourself,you went to your mission alone, calling your self an honour one and strongest,you don't need us. Did you ever think of me, of Geto? Did you? He was so depressed that cause him to kill that shitty clan and he did very well. Great job Suguru.if I were in his place I would have killed this shitty school along as it's not hard for me--" she stopped as Gojo suddenly lift her up by her collar but she still put her unbothered face.

"Shut up!! How could you??!! Did you ever think about Yag-" Gojo went silent after hearing her response.

"I only cared for him, I don't care what you think of me as i was your toy to play right? Now you should be happy your annoying friend is fucking off" saying this she turn around and left in the dark. Leaving Gojo in shock, anger, sadness and guilt.

"Please...come back"

Flashback ends

Gojo chuckle as he look at Yaga, who was standing besides him. "I never thought of it " he said as he look down.

'Sorry kid.. But I can't tell you' Yaga thought as he look at Gojo helpless unhappy face.

And from there was Hana, went to her long and resky mission made for, that's why the higher ups didn't have her any mission.

And that was the journey being of cold-Hana.

.
.
.

______________________________

Hey people !!

So I have shown flashback and I know it's not that much but I will give more in the present timeline in the form of Hana thinking or having flashbacks.

The risky and long mission which was Given to Hana causes her life change and turn her into what she is now.

Thank you for reading.. I appreciate it so much.

And thank you for 150+ reads!! I greatly appreciated it.

-----

Words: 984