Before the fight

Hello everyone.

I want you all to visit the First A/N and intro, I've updated it.

And as you all know that this book is officially a 'X' reader and of Jujutsu  kaisen hot topic character Gojo Satoru.

So I've also changed Hana's age as before her age was 20,but now she age is 25 while before Gojo's age was 23,now it's 28.

I really hope you don't find any difficulties reading it, and once again I'll say if you don't understand something. Let me know in the comments.

Thank you.

-Yuikim
____________________________________________________________

I

t seems to be a cloudy day, a light sun raises and everyone in Tokyo seems to enjoy the wholesome weather.

It was a perfect day to be begin with.

Meanwhile, the city is enjoying but Jujutsu high has its own tension and it was none other than;Hana Akuma.

The soon-going-to-come fight between The Strongest and The Void-walker seems to spread like a wild fire in the Jujutsu world.

Everyone was so tense, because those two are the greatest.

If one of them died, it will be not a good choice, although everyone believes that Hana Akuma will die.

Because she isn't the strongest.

B

ut is there no one to tell them? That you have taken the girl lightly.? Is there? Not exactly.

Yuji, Nobara were trying to comfort their sensei and were trying their hard to make him stop what he's going to do today.

The second years really want to contact Hana, as they wanted to stop her too. But she isn't attending.

No body can stop their mind, can they?

And that's why Yaga and the higher ups decided to call-up a meeting.

Gojo walk inside the meeting room, with no emotions just a straight face.

He sit in his seat, and glance around the room.

Mei Mei,Yaga, his senior, even Kyoto principal joined the meeting but Hana was no where to be seen.

Gojo glance at Yaga, Yaga looks at the time and sigh.

"She isn't attending anyone's call.. Not even Nanami's" said the principal, disappointment in his voice.

Everyone hummed as Gojo look down.

Then the higher ups start their meeting.

They tried and tried but Gojo didn't played fake games, did he? He refused each and every chance they gave.

The one of higher ups stands up as he yell, " DON'T DO THIS SHIT OR YOU WILL BE DECLARED AT A TRAITOR!! "

Gojo glares at him as he lean back on his seat, "go on.. You will be the one who will die.. Anyways" said the crocky head.

Gojo stands up as he tend to walk out .

"If she don't have any objection, so you all should fucking mind your own business.. Next time if you order around like this useless stuff.. I'll be the one to took of your head not Sakuna" saying this he left, stunning each and everyone by his words.