𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

cutie patootie💁🏻‍♀️
i miss youuuu

come overrr

y/nnnn

me
okok

i'll ask my mom😊

cutie patootie💁🏻‍♀️
see you!

love you!

me
❤️

I am so excited to see Brady! I haven't seen him that much since he's always out in rehearsals and if not he just wants to rest and I respect that.

I drove to his house after getting myself ready and looking at least decent.

I knocked on the door and waited a couple seconds before I see Connor open it.

"Hey Connor!"

"Hey Y/n," he greeted, closing the door behind me.

"Is Brady up in his room," I asked him.

"Yeah he should be," he said going into the kitchen.

I walked upstairs going into his bedroom.

He looked at me from his chair and got up with a smile.

"Took you long enough," he chuckled.

"I missed you too love," I hugged him by the neck.

———

It's been two hour since I've been on his bed and he had gotten on fortnite to finish his game.

We had spent some time before he had went on so I shouldn't be that upset. I just expected us to just spend more time together. Just me and him. Not me, him, and fortnite.

Boo fortnite.

"When are you gonna get off," I asked getting really impatient cause all i wanna do is spend some quality time with him. I also don't know when we would hangout again after this.

"Just a min, babe," he said but still having all his attention on that stupid computer.

"you said that an hour ago..." i muttered.

"I know, i know i'm almost done," he reassured.

———

1 hour. I was about to slap him for wasting my time. I did not come here for him to be on fortnite the entire time.

Whatever, I'm leaving. I walked out his room and he didn't even notice.

I was about to go downstairs then I remembered I can just be with Connor.

knock knock

"Come in," I hear from behind the door.

I open the door slightly, poking my head in.