𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

One morning, you were called to the principal's office. It was a regular Tuesday. So, I have no idea why i would be called up. I was a good student with a decent life, so was deeply scared of getting in trouble.

"Good Morning, y/n," the principal greeted with a smile. He gestured the seat in front of him and i sat with silence. "You wanted to see me," I questioned with worry. I think he sensed it.

"thank you for stopping by. You're not in trouble if that's what you're thinking," he reassured. "But, I would like to assign you as a tutor for some extra credit, is that alright?" The principal said. "Sure!" I accepted happily. I needed the credit if I was going to y/d/c (dream college).

He thanked me for my time and told me to go meet him outside the office lobby when the bell rang and the student should be there.

I waited for a while until the bell rang to meet your mentee. The door slowly opened to reveal Brady? The captain of the volleyball team? I couldn't believe my eyes. I had liked him but i'm totally sure he doesn't know who i am or even existed at all.

"So.. uh.. come over tonight at 6?" He said, awkwardly. "Alright." I said. I was totally hiding all my nervousness right now.

———

I was getting ready to go over to Brady's house. I was super nervous. This is my first time talking to him in a conversation, let alone be in his house. The more that i thought about it.. the more my nerves got to me. I tried to shake them off on the drive over there.

I parked in the driveway and got out.

I got there a few minutes early, I rang the
doorbell and his mom answered. "Oh hi!You must be Bradyn's tutor, you're so pretty!" She squealed. Wow, she's really sweet. "Thank you." I blushed, clearly embarrassed as she let me in.

I went upstairs and sat down with him at his table. "Uh.. I'm gonna get some drinks. Soda good?" He asked. "Yeah."

While he went out, I suddenly had to go to the bathroom. I went roaming around the halls to look for it. Then I suddenly bumped into a little girl.

She looked really young, but i could see Brady's resemblance on her really clearly. Dark blue eyes, freckles plastered all over her face, and brown hair that is exactly like Brady's.

She looked up at me and her eyes shined. Like she just realized something big.

"Oh I know you..! Y/h/c and bright y/e/c eyes! You're the pretty girl my brother talks about all the time when he tells me bedtime stories," she said, happily.

"Me? Are you sure? Me and Brady never really talked before," i laughed awkwardly unsure on what to think. In case she got me mixed for someone else. She shook her head, still smiling. "He's very good at describing and you look exactly how he described the princess," she exclaimed. She looked behind me and her smile got wider. "Ask him right now," she smiled.

I turned around to see Brady red with embarrassment.

"lana! go to your room," he said after a minute realizing what just had happened. He quickly pulled me back into the room. All of this happening at once, I forgot i had to pee.

He closed the door behind us, "Don't listen to whatever she said."

"You talk about me," i asked interested. "Noooo... she's just delusional," he tried hiding up the fact. "Mhm.. well tell me how you described this girl. Maybe i know her," i teased him. "Uh.. maybe next time," his voiced cracked. "Let's get started with the session," he said very quickly. He opened up his math textbook. "I mean if you're talking about me like how your sister was saying, you're gonna miss out on a yes," i told him. He looked up at me. His dark blue eyes made me feel butterflies once again. "We'll never know," he said.

"Okay then... every 3 wrong answers you say, you have to tell me everything you said to your sister," i smirked. He looked at me with a terrified expression. 

I laughed at his expressions. This will be a fun night.

Lets just say he was working real hard and carefully the entire tutoring.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆