𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 | B.N

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

Brady and i are at a premiere for the newest movie he is in. We were together for the most part, but an interviewer called him over.

I mouthed to him that im gonna go find xochitl. He nodded and went to the interviewer.

I made my way to Xochitl through the crowds and she was just taking photos with people. She noticed me and waved me over. I happily went.

She hugged me, "Hey y/n, how are you doing!"

"I'm doing good! How about you," I smiled back. "Great as well! Are you having fun," she asked. "Yeah, but i'm also a tad bit nervous," i laughed. "It's like that, but hopefully brady is keeping you comfortable," she exclaimed. "He is! He's with an interviewer right now and I didn't want to intrude," i said pointing at his direction. She nodded and we went back to talking with other people.

———

I see Brady talking to emma now. I was thinking about going over. To say hi to emma.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the lady that pulled brady over. I smiled, "Hi!"

"Hey! Would it be okay if i interview you for a minute," she smiled. "Oh yeah! Of course," i said. The camera was beside her and she had a microphone.

"So we are with y/n y/n tonight," she introduced. "How was filming m/n with your costars like," she asked.

(movie name)

"It was wonderful! I loved being able to act with all my friends and new people that are now my friends," i laughed. "Good, good! How are you feeling today," she asked. "I.. I would say that i'm really excited but nervous for people to watch it as well. i think it will go great though, so not too scared about it," i explained. "I see... if you had to work with someone, who would it be," she asked.

That got me thinking for a minute. Who would i want to be in a movie with?

"If i'm being honest, i have no idea who'd i want to be in a movie with," i said. Her eyes lit up, "Oh! before i forget... you and brady are together, correct?"

I smile and nod, "Yes! That's correct!"

"Did you hear about what he said about you," she asked. I tilt my head. "No? What did he say? I mean hopefully good things," i said nervously.

"Oh, of course good things," she laughed. Relief washed over me.

"When i was interviewing him earlier. He mentioned you and i asked him what he thought of you when he first saw you and as of right now," she explained. "What did he say," i asked.

"He said that when he first saw you he thought you were the prettiest girl he's ever seen and that he had to talk to you," she replied.

—Flashback—

"I thought she was so pretty. After we did a few scenes I knew i had to talk to her. Her acting is incredible like it was so natural with her. Throughout being friends we just had a good connection and then after a few months or so were together now," he smiled.

"What do you think of her now?"

"She's like everything i would ever want. I don't know how to say it, but like when i first met her she was so sweet and this thoughtful person. I didn't think it would be better than that. She proved me wrong though cause her personality after knowing her just was even better than i first talked to her. Not like she was bad at first, i admired her even more. You know? She's literally so perfect. It would take an entire lifetime just to describe how amazing she is and how much she means to me," he rambled on.

"That's so sweet, brady. Well i hope you two have fun tonight and enjoy your time here," the lady awed.

Present—

"No way, he for real said that," i had a shock impression on me. "Yes way! He said you were the most perfect girl in his eyes," she exclaimed. "He's so kind to me. I wouldn't ask for anyone else. He's impacted my life so much and i don't ever wanna lose him. But he's not cause he's not gonna go anywhere," i laughed.

———

I was walking around mindlessly and i bump into brady.

"Oh hey, brady," i smiled. "Hey beautiful," he held me close by the waist as we continued walking.

We walked in a comfortable silence until i broke it.

"Do you really think that im perfect," i asked.

"You heard what i said about you," he asked not answering my question. "The lady told me when she interviewed me," i said. "I think that you are perfect to me. I think you're everything that my child self has always dreamed of," he brought me in tighter. I looked up at him.

"You make me so happy, you know that," i smiled. "I mean i hope i do," he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆